Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can intense military training make somebody low inhib?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
If someone is just bordering the line of autism and heads to SFAS where they make you scream your head off in front of others and scream back at you, "Yes Instructor!", ya know the drill. Can this make somebody much more confident and low inhib in public after they get out of training? I doubt it, maybe it would help with when being around other men but not with women.

The military turns you into a bitch who takes orders

I doubt it. I know some people who've been in the military and there's all kinds. From what I can tell it's kind of like high school, except every class is PE or shop and there's no going home.

No. It is likely to make you feel higher inhib tbh. To low inhibmaxx I would say try to do things you wouldn't normally do. Like insulting a stranger foid to her face or something.

No. It is likely to make you feel higher inhib tbh. To low inhibmaxx I would say try to do things you wouldn't normally do. Like insulting a stranger foid to her face or something.
i guess doing that would make more sense tbh

Behavioral traits and personality is genetic and unchangeable. So no, military training won´t change who you are.

Just be a lapdog for the ZOG controlled military bro

Military just makes you follow orders and not do anything without permission. It would make you a bitch to whomever is above you. If you are high inhib you might just crack and fail ngl.

have u done it?
Yes bro. I insult foids to their faces all the time. one time a foid at a restaurant said something I didn't like so I made a mess of the bathroom so they would have to clean it up tbh. threw hand soap everywhere and unrolled the toilet paper knocked over the trashcan.

just join waffen ss theory
just buy a gasvan theory

Yes bro. I insult foids to their faces all the time. one time a foid at a restaurant said something I didn't like so I made a mess of the bathroom so they would have to clean it up tbh. threw hand soap everywhere and unrolled the toilet paper knocked over the trashcan.
LARP

It's not tbh. I also did it because when they brought my pizza (was about 3-4 years ago so I was eating pizza tbh ngl) I burned myself and it just made me more upset.

It's not tbh. I also did it because when they brought my pizza (was about 3-4 years ago so I was eating pizza tbh ngl) I burned myself and it just made me more upset.
its a funny image of you going crazy in the bathroom, dick move tho brah if not LARP

I might join the marines tbh

its a funny image of you going crazy in the bathroom, dick move tho brah if not LARP
She really deserved it for being as obnoxious as she was I won't lie.

I think it makes you tougher definitely. And less afraid of things, but you risk getting PTSD, anxiety, depression, and substance abuse

Military just makes you follow orders and not do anything without permission. It would make you a bitch to whomever is above you. If you are high inhib you might just crack and fail ngl.