Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can incels discriminate against normies as an act of power?

Should incels be extra nice to other incels ?

• Total voters
K

kek1

Captain
★★
Society gains most of its power over incels through discrimination. It works in practice because for an equal amount of effort, the incel receives much lower amounts of power in society, and this effect compounds over time. But with the growing number of blackpilled incels, it should be possible to perform the opposite by discriminating against normies.

Usually the argument is that there are bluepilled incels who will suck up to normies, but in practice I see that if you discriminate against normies and for incels in a very extreme manner, even bluepilled incels can kind of pick up on it to some degree. Of course in most situations normies have an overwhelming power to discriminate against normies since they somehow elbow their way into positions of social power. But at the same time incels themselves have positions of power just in different ways, and although normies always fight really hard to prevent incels from discriminating against normies (for example pushing for equality where you have to hire women in the workplace that would otherwise be incel majority such as engineering), it still seems possible to perform really brutal and devastating forms of discriminating against normies.

Why don't incels just brutally aggressively discriminate against normies in an overwhelming manner? The perfect way to counter the normies discrimination against incels is with incel discrimination against normies. Usually incels get into situations of extreme powerlessness because they are surrounded by too many normies, but it is still easy to avoid normies by physically avoiding them. If incels 'live on the internet' for example it becomes trivial to just 'hang out with incels and brutally cut off normies from interaction'. Normies are insufferable in person and will force incels to 'be nice to them or suffer' which sucks but even then it is possible to just go out of the way to be extra friendly, helpful and kind to incels that you meet on a daily basis. This would quickly build up the ability for incel social networks to perform acts of power upon normies as an adversary.

I like the way you think

Yes, although I do have some sympathy for blackpilled normies

Id call this "the blackpill spreading operation (bso)" to shit on bluepillers on purpose to blackpill them

Yes, although I do have some sympathy for blackpilled normies

Id call this "the blackpill spreading operation (bso)" to shit on bluepillers on purpose to blackpill them

Personally I avoid trying to blackpill bluepillers because they often turn out to be 'too powerful to handle'. For example, what happens in practice is that whatever opinion I share to the bluepiller they would then quickly share to some normie or foid who is trying to sabotage my incel operations, so they become a terrible opsec vulnerability. But the normies, foids and bluepillers upon seeing an incel perform acts of power upon normies very quickly go into 'warfare mode' where they will go out of their way to pretend to be blackpilled, and pretend to sympathize with incelhood just to gain enough information to perform devastating attacks on the incel and incel operations. So I prefer to just identify and cut off bluepillers proactively instead of getting entangled with them in this dangerous way. Once bluepiller is acting blackpilled to gain information the situation is basically compromised since psychology kicks in and becomes vulnerable to this 'possibility of happiness and acceptance'.

But at the same time being nice to incels at least does not incur this extreme risk.

I mean that instead of just defensively suffering from the normies discrimination it seems better to also offensively focus on ways to actively discriminate against normies as much as possible. The easiest example would be job applications where it is really easy to just 'pick the incel every time' to an extreme degree. But basically incels have a lot of opportunities in daily life to continuously discriminate against normies. A little mistake here, a little oopsie there and it all adds up.

Why don't incels just brutally aggressively discriminate against normies in an overwhelming manner? The perfect way to counter the normies discrimination against incels is with incel discrimination against normies. Usually incels get into situations of extreme powerlessness because they are surrounded by too many normies, but it is still easy to avoid normies by physically avoiding them. If incels 'live on the internet' for example it becomes trivial to just 'hang out with incels and brutally cut off normies from interaction'. Normies are insufferable in person and will force incels to 'be nice to them or suffer' which sucks but even then it is possible to just go out of the way to be extra friendly, helpful and kind to incels that you meet on a daily basis. This would quickly build up the ability for incel social networks to perform acts of power upon normies as an adversary.

it's impossible
incels are a minority and most of them are autists, you need social skills and and support of a collective that backs your ideas, in order to do that

it's also impossible to discriminate them in social media, you can't be aggressive there

Personally I avoid trying to blackpill bluepillers because they often turn out to be 'too powerful to handle'. For example, what happens in practice is that whatever opinion I share to the bluepiller they would then quickly share to some normie or foid who is trying to sabotage my incel operations, so they become a terrible opsec vulnerability. But the normies, foids and bluepillers upon seeing an incel perform acts of power upon normies very quickly go into 'warfare mode' where they will go out of their way to pretend to be blackpilled, and pretend to sympathize with incelhood just to gain enough information to perform devastating attacks on the incel and incel operations. So I prefer to just identify and cut off bluepillers proactively instead of getting entangled with them in this dangerous way. Once bluepiller is acting blackpilled to gain information the situation is basically compromised since psychology kicks in and becomes vulnerable to this 'possibility of happiness and acceptance'.

But at the same time being nice to incels at least does not incur this extreme risk.
They can abuse you and try to ERcuck you (tell your plans to the feds), but they cant untake the blackpill
Normies and sub5s have made shitty experience with women, even if they hate incels they will move closer to the blackpill and that is a won battle in the grand picture

They can abuse you and try to ERcuck you (tell your plans to the feds), but they cant untake the blackpill
Normies and sub5s have made shitty experience with women, even if they hate incels they will move closer to the blackpill and that is a won battle in the grand picture

By incel operations I just meant that once the normie finds out I'm a blackpilled incel they would sabotage my life in general in any way possible and not some ER stuff. But yeah I guess the blackpill concepts are still kind of 'strange' to some bluepillers, just not the ones that actively know about the blackpill and actively fight against blackpillers to appeal as white knight to some foid/normie group.

it's impossible
incels are a minority and most of them are autists, you need social skills and and support of a collective that backs your ideas, in order to do that

it's also impossible to discriminate them in social media, you can't be aggressive there
That’s probably how blacks felt before the civil rights movement. That they had no support and it was impossible. But there are some incels with good enough social skills and connections with normies that would be the leaders of a movement. Probably people that are not too radical like some on this forum (Black Panthers, Malcom X) but more like an MLK type that advocates for non-violence and dialogue).

From my experience normies are really extreme in their discrimination against incels so I would not bet on using social skills to connect to them. Basically it is impossible for an incel to have the social skills to connect to a normie and appeal to them since the fundamental concept is that normies are fighting a genetic warfare against incels to eliminate incels from the genetic pool in the first place. The non-violent approach seems more reasonable when it is backed by the incels having some sort of overwhelming power (in the background or in the shadows, or in some other way, this happens a lot in ultra religious settings for example). But without power there is no way that incels and normies can just get along peacefully.

The moment there is a vacuum of power or discrimination, foids instantly manufacture discrimination against incels on mass scale, by talking to each other and working together. They naturally have an intense sexual disgust for incels and would do whatever is necessary to reduce incels' social power.

Normies like to treat others bad, but don't want to be treated badly either.

They need to be taught their own lesson.

A lot of them simply are just too unaware and think that anything won't affect them.

Usually, incels here aren't nice to other incels (most are fakecels anyways).

Incels should never be nice to other incels because 90% of """incels""" aren't trucels, just failed normie simps. ITcels are probably were most of the incels are at, because most incels are bluepilled & low iq. Unless your ethnic/curry + based, sub5, blackpilled on an cooperatively uncompromisingly patriarchal outlook, the cooperation is a no

Yeah incels usually treat other incels really badly i guess it's not a good idea to try to befriend them in the physical world. Better to keep blackpilled stuff to the digital world.

No, incels are not in a position of power to discriminate non-incels and that discrimination be felt, they would just mock as usual the incel.

The other point: Incels dont like incels, incels dont have a sense of community so even if they had some power to discriminate it would not work.

Last edited:
No, incels are not in a position of power to discriminate non-incels and that discrimination be felt, they would just mock as usual the incel.

The other point: Incels dont incels, incels dont have a senae of community a lot so even if they had some power to discriminate it would not work.
Yeah good points