Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can incel not be a mentalcel?

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
I've read a bunch of threads on .is about mentalcels being fakecels.

First of all what the fuck. How can a truecel not be a mentalcel. What do you mean NT incel? What do you mean no depression, no suicidal thoughts, no non-NT traits what so ever if you're living the life of an incel?

Imagine you woke up tommorow, you stand in front of the mirror: huge, nice abs, wide shoulders, 6'4", big dick, your hair is perfect, your teeth, your jaw, you can get any girl you want, any day you want. Would you still call yourself an autist, goofy ass loser, non-NT mentalcel ? Fuck no.

Inceldom implies mental issues, there are no NT incels.

If you call youself fully NT and functional, it means you're either fakecel or you're naturally gifted to be NT no matter what in which case, good for you.

It's all about the looks. ALL OF IT.

No. Maybe if you have an intellectual along with it, but autism or mental illness isn't going to make you incel by itself.

A "mentalcel" can easily overcome their situation if they put in the effort to socialize and blend in with normies.

No. Maybe if you have an intellectual along with it, but autism or mental illness isn't going to make you incel by itself.

A "mentalcel" can easily overcome their situation if they put in the effort to socialize and blend in with normies.

I'm talking about the opposite.

I'm talking about inceldom being the cause for the mental issues, hence making incel a mentalcel also, by induction.

I'm talking about the opposite.

I'm talking about inceldom being the cause for the mental issues, hence making incel a mentalcel also, by induction.
Well, of course.

imo incels are usually created from genetic and environemental factors which make them outcast/unwanted/despised/bottom of the barrel . the factors include mental illness. further, non mentalcels eventually become mentalcels to vareying degrees because of the hardships inherent to the struggle .

its a mental train wreck fuck up either from beginning or over time lmao :feelzez:

No.

When I fantasized about being taller, I immediately wrapped my arms around my shoulders in public in the fantasy.

It’s hard to remain mentally sane when the whole world is against you, kek

It’s hard to remain mentally sane when the whole world is against you, kek

Let me aid you:

There is no fucking hope you dumb cocksucker, maybe only for filthy fakecels like yourself. Your examples are worthless cherrypicking that mean nothing and you’re giving out false hope

aka you find a permanent relationship. how much do you think your life would change?

Years of suffering, despair, failure, and trauma have totally devastated and broken me beyond repair. It is very unlikely that a relationship could overturn all of that baggage.

Literally no difference

mentalcels are mostly a meme

guys with mental health problems are already ugly and short which is bad but the mental health makes you more unattractive
they just dont wanna accept they are ugly so they blame muh NT

mentalcels are mostly a meme

guys with mental health problems are already ugly and short which is bad but the mental health makes you more unattractive
they just dont wanna accept they are ugly so they blame muh NT
Exactly, this is what I'm talking about.