Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can i you groom a 18-19 year old foid

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
So I'm 23 year olds and according to INCELtears subreddit I can use my magical powers of "maturity" to seduce a 18 year old girl because she is just a baby right and my height looks shouldn't be a problem

Last edited:
Of course not. 17 is legal in most states. 15 is legal in some countries

@Personalityinkwell unblock me u fag

So I'm 23 year olds and according to INCELtears subreddit I can use my magical powers of "maturity" to seduce a 18 year old girl because she is just a baby right and my height looks shouldn't be a problem
Good Luck with that. You wouldn't even manage to get a 13 year old. Fuck life.

@micropenis29 unblock on disc or unabn from *** disc fag

If you are Chad, yes. But since you are here with the rest of us, no. Inceltears keeps barking at the guys who don't have any chance to fuck or groom younger girls, or any women at all. They are a retarded breed that should be genocided.

18 , 19 are still babies , their age finishes with ''teen'' which means they're not mature enough , fuck u you fucking pedophile

IT is retarded. They will say that a human brain takes 25 years to fully develop yet they support voting at 18 and all the young political figures like Greta Turnberg and others.

If their ideology was consitent women should remain virgins up until 25 to "not get groomed" and people should have no voting and other rights before that age

No way, they already fucked their brains out and have ten time your life experience

Foids already have high standards by 18. Your age won't make them reject you, but your looks will.

Yeah I’ve already groomed numerous 18 year old foids with my attractive maturity and experience

Everything is evil grooming according to mentally ill, brainwashed feminist americans
There is no reasoning with them, they are literally incapable of rational or critical thought

I'm 19, and I can barely get a relationship with any of these foids my age. And, while they might be considered "babies" I assure you that they are nothing like that, they are just as corrupt and sex-hungry as any full-grown woman. I don't like pedophilia, but these "babies" are nothing like that.

IT is retarded. They will say that a human brain takes 25 years to fully develop yet they support voting at 18 and all the young political figures like Greta Turnberg and others.

If their ideology was consitent women should remain virgins up until 25 to "not get groomed" and people should have no voting and other rights before that age
Furthermore, the brain always develops. When you grow older your brain starts to shrink, following their logic you could also ban older people (in their 50s) from driving cars.

Furthermore, woke kids (like Gonzalez/Thunberg) are children when they get rightfully criticized and want lenience ("I am a child, pls don't hurt, you mean incel conservative!") and adults when they want something politically - they want only the advantages of being an adult (e.g. having autonomy/saying what should be done) with none of the disadvantes (e.g. getting criticized/having responsibilities), they want all the advantages of being a child (e.g. getting protection/being exempt from criticism) with none of the disadvantages (e.g. not having the power/autonomy to influence important decisions), they are cherrypickers (like a certain gender).

Impossible, you need to groom them from a very young age, like 5 or something.

Attachments

• 17811.png
    17811.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 8
Chad grooms them with his dick

The fact is that you must mold the whore to your image from an early age, or else she will become a whore.
Why do you think women are whores in contemporary society? Because they've had 20 years of leftist indoctrination from the media and the education system.
Why do you think the Amish, cults and Jehovah's Witnesses homeschool their children? Because if you don't get them at birth, they will become whores.

The best chance we have at sex is an autistic 18 yo girl tbh. I want autistic gf

If you are white then yes, it's too bad you're not.

Best grooming ages are when they are preteen. By teen years they have been already shaped into what they will grow into as an adult. So useless.

This is why for ages since the dawn of man we were always partnered with a girls many years younger than us so we could properly train her to be the perfect housewife to rear our children.

The best chance we have at sex is an autistic 18 yo girl tbh. I want autistic gf
Autistic girls are Chad only, try dwarf or down syndrome girls

18 / 19 are most susceptible to cash.

Best grooming ages are when they are preteen. By teen years they have been already shaped into what they will grow into as an adult. So useless.

This is why for ages since the dawn of man we were always partnered with a girls many years younger than us so we could properly train her to be the perfect housewife to rear our children.
Based.

Autistic girls are Chad only, try dwarf or down syndrome girls
dwarf is just implied, we don't consider non-dwarves as romantic prospects, he's talking about an autistic dwarfette

If you are Chad, yes. But since you are here with the rest of us, no. Inceltears keeps barking at the guys who don't have any chance to fuck or groom younger girls, or any women at all. They are a retarded breed that should be genocided.
Yup

18? You need locked up (sarcasm).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back