Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Can I work out by jacking it daily

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I notice when I jerk my penis my heart rate raises up very high. I hate to do running but I do like jerking penis. I want to work out heart by jerking off

No you fucking imbecile. Focus on real shit like tooth rot.

I smoke until I’m out of breath, and people usually work out until they’re out of breath so I guess that counts

you'll have a busted right arm and a weak ass left one if you do that

Interesting discussion of inceldom

I knew someone who stimfapped for 48 hours straight. I only managed 18 hours. A champion

It will help us work out I know other incels who jerk off
Working Out Season 4 GIF by On My Block

You can jerk another man's penis with your other hand at the same time, it's more effective.

yes, use the opposite hand, not only does it feel better, it also make you work out your other arm kekek

jerking it while laying flat on your back a actually is a pretty decent workout by simulating the thrust with your hips/abs as well as tensing your quads.

Stupidity is a curse I wouldn't wish upon anyone.

I notice when I jerk my penis my heart rate raises up very high. I hate to do running but I do like jerking penis. I want to work out heart by jerking off
I mean it increases cardio vascular rate but it’s not really exercising. If you want to build muscle lift. Lose fat, run.

Imagine pulling out your femoral artery and rubbing it roughly for 5 minutes multiple times a day. Your leg would start to die.