Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I use this site safely at my work?

hearmeout

hearmeout

Officer
I sometimes log in and browse incels.is on my phone while Im in the Internet of my work. I know they can see what traffic I caused (form incels.is), but could they decipher on what account I was logged in on here?

I don't think they could, assuming you use HTTPS.

I sometimes browse this place using the work computer, idgaf

Use a web based vpn or just a normal vpn if they don’t block them.

Damn, I browsed this site not long ago at my university :feelsbaton:

I sometimes log in and browse incels.is on my phone while Im in the Internet of my work. I know they can see what traffic I caused (form incels.is), but could they decipher on what account I was logged in on here?

If your computer saves your username/password for example, and you don't clear that after, they could easily see your account by just checking that. I wouldn't recommend it. It will make you paranoid to worry about. Just use your phone unless you are sure. Also, what if someone looks over your shoulder or checks your web history when you step away from your computer?

I’m assuming you should be fine, as long as you don’t have to do “incels.is unblocked”

i browse incels.me at work in front of my boss