Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I still get a gf if I'm ugly?

• Thread starter OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7
  • Start date
OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
Whether you actually are ugly or not, it can be hard to ask a girl out. However, no matter how attractive you are, someone will find you attractive for the person you are, for your personality and smile. All you have to do is be willing to put yourself out there in the world to find her.

if you are ugly you cannot.

Isn't it obvious.

However, no matter how attractive you are, someone will find you attractive for the person you are, for your personality
Trying Not To Laugh GIF

I smile like a pedophile

no. after you die you would have to reborn again as a chad and start over here on earth dont know if that is even possible.
if it is, why would you want to?

It's a hard rocky road but it's not impossible. I even got two Tinder matches today so maybe all hope isn't lost.

Totally! Just be a six figure plus earner

Whether you actually are ugly or not, it can be hard to ask a girl out. However, no matter how attractive you are, someone will find you attractive for the person you are, for your personality and smile. All you have to do is be willing to put yourself out there in the world to find her.
no

No, you can't. OvER for you.

Cope. I've put myself out there and small talked to women and nothing came out of it. Despite what normies think about incels and our social capabilities, I can read the room well and can tell if a woman doesn't want me to talk to her. At the first sign of that I just tell them to have a good day and politely leave.

When you're just that ugly you can't do anything about it. If there's no "spark" then you can't force it.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: