Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can i run jbw?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Personalitymaxxing and confidencemaxxing
★★★★★
My skin is so white due to my hyperpigmentation so do you guys think I can run jbw?

(Also why tf does it look like I don't have a shoulder in this pic jfl)

Snapchat 774409309

it's more about facial features than skin colour

JBW is meant to mainly mean "Whiteness Halo" in the sense that it doesn't mean being White or having White skin alone will enable you to ascend because of that, but it does add an advantage to you if that makes sense.

Now of course, for this halo to work you have to meet minimum requirements in terms of height, face, etc. Also, it only works in certain niches specifically, ie mainly noodlewhores. Though ofc, it also has to do with how big your wallet is as well

It's also metaphysical, in the sense that certain White phenotypes & features are more appealing than others. Not to mention, non-whites closer to Whites in appearance will be better looking by default.
Bl (ack) (wh) ite
Wh (ite) (B) lack

Mixed ass
KeK

Technically, even Whites here are mixed. Since in Europe, the Whites there have remained more homogenous since around the Bronze-Iron Age minus a few outlying populations ofc.

Too bad lightskins arent the trend anymore,

if this was the mid 2010s youd be slaying both sheboons and goblinas

My skin is a similar colour on my shoulder (since it never sees sun) and I cannot run JBW

I think they fetishize coloured eyes, hair, and caucasian facial features more than anything else. There are many asians with light skin already. Your skin is also not that light anyway, it only looks like that in the picture from what I can tell.

I think they fetishize coloured eyes, hair, and caucasian facial features more than anything else.
Yeah I agree, like I said it's metaphysical due to just having whiter skin, caucasoid features, etc. making you more appealing

Would you say having light brown eyes on an regular White guy is a drawback though?
There are many asians with light skin already.
That is true, though those ones do mog the other ones hard.
Your skin is also not that light anyway, it only looks like that in the picture from what I can tell.
Ye undertones are important

Would you say having light brown eyes on an regular White guy is a drawback though?
Light brown eyes are relatively rare in east asia, most of them have buggy black eyes. It is still a halo IMO.

Light brown eyes are relatively rare in east asia, most of them have buggy black eyes. It is still a halo IMO.
That's true, they could also easily fraud contacts, plus as I said provided you look decent enough(MTN), are NT, and/or have cash & are White you could probably do well there.

That's true, they could also easily fraud contacts, plus as I said provided you look decent enough(MTN), are NT, and/or have cash & are White you could probably do well there.
Have you seen rehab rooms new video? It's on JBW. I am still not fully convinced on JBW though, if you are a slayer in asia you can get a girlfriend in the west.

No.

Welfaremaxxing Jewdogmaxxing, JBB, and Thugmaxxing are all better paths to ascension