Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can I post my gymcel posts without some coon nigger thinking it’s some brag (jannies & sensitive fags gtfih)

Have you ever tried this machine?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQmcwba9mJk

I don't really see an issue, nor should anyone else here. People have posted pics of themselves here before

I’m not gonna accuse you of bragging. Just don’t say it like it makes you better than the rest of us. I’m also a gymcel, but am not that strong because of my shitty muscle genetics

No. Too broke to waste money on steroids, and too autistic to find a dealer. I’m from the USA where steroids are illegal. Gotta save my money to spend on my cars so the engines can inject fuel and keep running.

Pay for incels.is VIP and you shall be immune to all reports from common plebs

Post yours and I'll post mine tbh. I get mogged hard af on fitness forums but I would appreciate not getting mass reported here for starting a thread by itself.

I’m not gonna accuse you of bragging. Just don’t say it like it makes you better than the rest of us. I’m also a gymcel, but am not that strong because of my shitty muscle genetics
I feel like anyone can get strong tbh it's just all up to genetics whether you look like a greek god or a roided out toad once you get big.

I feel like anyone can get strong tbh it's just all up to genetics whether you look like a greek god or a roided out toad once you get big.
Nah, when you are tall with lanky long limbs and narrow clavicles, you have limited strength potential. Couldn’t bench more than 135 pounds after 2 years of training. Can do 10 proper pull ups in a row though, as my back muscle genetics aren’t as bad as my chest muscles

Nah, when you are tall with lanky long limbs and narrow clavicles, you have limited strength potential. Couldn’t bench more than 135 pounds after 2 years of training. Can do 10 proper pull ups in a row though, as my back muscle genetics aren’t as bad as my chest muscles
Ah fair enough, the lanklet curse. Yeah outside of roids that's a tough one, lanklet body types are good for a lot of sports but definitely not the best to put muscle onto

Ah fair enough, the lanklet curse. Yeah outside of roids that's a tough one, lanklet body types are good for a lot of sports but definitely not the best to put muscle onto
Yeah, and lanky bodies get injured easily too. I have a few nasty injuries that will never go away, and I gave up trying to get really strong so I don’t destroy my body completely. I only do weight training in rep ranges 8+ now to avoid injury