Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can I pay a woman to have my child?

T

Trexo

Greycel
Iam not talking about betabox or having a wife or anything like that, I straight up mean I pay to inseminate and collect after 9 months give her a hudge sum and be on my way with my child, anyone know about the legal implications of that, and how much it would probably cost?

It's called surrogacy if you have the money then you can have children

Yeah. Just ensure to select eggs from a tall-Stacy-like woman in order to avoid inceldom in your child.

Yeah but your kid will be incel because only the most trash women would be payed to grow your ugly asses kid inside of them

If you are incel, why do you want to have a child? You already know what his fate will be, which will probably be even worse than yours.

If you are a psychopath who likes to see other human beings suffer, then you have a reason to have a child and see him suffer hell and have fun with it.

Yeah but your kid will be incel because only the most trash women would be payed to grow your ugly asses kid inside of them
I doubt, I've seen evidence of beautiful woman compromising for enough money before

If you are incel, why do you want to have a child? You already know what his fate will be, which will probably be even worse than yours.

If you are a psychopath who likes to see other human beings suffer, then you have a reason to have a child and see him suffer hell and have fun with it.
If I have a daughter my genes will pass on, the odds are almost 50/50 I need to try or else my ancestors struggled for nothing

what a great idea, brocel :bigbrain:

Yes, though the child will have reduced intelligence if the mother is a Pean hole.

If I have a daughter my genes will pass on, the odds are almost 50/50 I need to try or else my ancestors struggled for nothing
maybe, but then the daughter might have only sons. statistically, at some point there will be only boys and you did all this for nothing.
so, you need to find a different reason than "passing on genes". +, what is the point of that, why is there value in that? it's just your human instincts fooling you.

My wants are very basic, if I can confirm my genes would pass on onto the future I can die without any regrets, the chance of only boys is very possible but it's a risk I have to take
maybe, but then the daughter might have only sons. statistically, at some point there will be only boys and you did all this for nothing.
so, you need to find a different reason than "passing on genes". +, what is the point of that, why is there value in that? it's just your human instincts fooling you.

another anti-natalist :feelstastyman:

no. I'm just examining the logic and philosophy of this shit.
its just "my life sucks because i cant fufill my purpose of finding woman and have baby and if i do have baby baby will get my looks and suffer" i think its cope lol