Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can I have the blackpill gallery with facts?

Kanakops

Kanakops

Officer
★★★
hey hello everyone, my request is in the title, I was not sure where i'm suppose to post it so I have create a topic in this section, I can't stop arguing with one of my friend are bluepill and I'm just tired so if I can have the gallery with all the fact of the blackpill it's can be nice to post it here (sorry if my english is bad)

>No please

uudeXnY.jpg

hum sorry but no please what ? :confused:

Hey thanks a lot but to be more precise I'm looking for an image gallery on imgur with white/orange text on black background explaining each of the facts about the black pill

try /r/braincels, they might have it ( on reddit)

try /r/braincels, they might have it ( on reddit)
thanks I have search (with the key word 'incel' 'imgur' 'blackpill' 'black pill') but I don't find it unfortunately, I think it was delete

edit : nvm I have found it !
Code:
https://imgur.com/a/5XNQZ9V

thanks I have search (with the key word 'incel' 'imgur' 'blackpill' 'black pill') but I don't find it unfortunately, I think it was delete
yea most likely. unless there is an archive of /r/incels with the picture that ur looking for, but other than that i think u are at a dead end