Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I get your number? “Sorry, I’m talking to someone”

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
This never happens to me because I don’t approach nor do PUA, but see it commonly in YouTube videos and it still pisses me off...

Does anyone else hate when foids use the line “I’m talking to someone”? Talking isn’t a relationship status. Talking means conversing with someone. They aren’t talking with anyone at the moment. It’s a stupid word when used in this context because it’s an admission that foid isn’t in a relationship... but they can’t find the courage to lie about having a boyfriend

this is a common line used to deny a guy the phone number.

At least it's a polite rejection. I prefer this to a lie.

I was once told “I’m kinda seeing someone” which was an obvious lie.

At least it's a polite rejection. I prefer this to a lie.

I'd prefer this to be insulted or discriminated against.

This never happens to me because I don’t approach nor do PUA, but see it commonly in YouTube videos and it still pisses me off...

Does anyone else hate when foids use the line “I’m talking to someone”? Talking isn’t a relationship status. Talking means conversing with someone. They aren’t talking with anyone at the moment. It’s a stupid word when used in this context because it’s an admission that foid isn’t in a relationship... but they can’t find the courage to lie about having a boyfriend

this is a common line used to deny a guy the phone number.

PUA only works for Chads only, even Chad-lites struggle with it.

My Chadfish tells foids he has autism, and they still give me their number without me asking.

Numbers of girls you cold approached but didn't even kiss are useless. You might as well just erase them.

Why do you react differently depending on their excuses, when they're all lies they spew instead of the truth of "No, you're too ugly".