Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can I get in trouble posting on this forum?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Officer
★★
I remember seeing a post some time ago about the governmeny cracking down on incels in Germany and that browsing here would get you in trouble with the law so I wonder, can I get in trouble posting here if I live in a cucked country like Germany or Canada? Is there a good reason for me to always be as paranoid as I am?

I thought I was safe cuz I’m in Europe and it’s a us based website :lul: :feelswhat:

Wouldn't be surprised if they block this forum in cuck countries like the UK and Canada. They already blocked SS here.

can I get in trouble posting here if I live in a cucked country like Germany or Canada?
Canada literally considers incels to be terrorists on an official level IIRC

I remember seeing a post some time ago about the governmeny cracking down on incels in Germany and that browsing here would get you in trouble with the law so I wonder, can I get in trouble posting here if I live in a cucked country like Germany or Canada? Is there a good reason for me to always be as paranoid as I am?
Don't say stupid or incriminating shit you will be fine

No, nothing will happen.

Just add "in Minecraft" in the end of a message and you should be fine

Let's enjoy some free speech here as long as it's possible. I think the day will come when they'll arrest us just for being ugly and breathing at the same time.

Let's enjoy some free speech here as long as it's possible. I think the day will come when they'll arrest us just for being ugly and breathing at the same time.
A lot of us will probably either rope or ascend(fakecels) before that time comes

No, but if any female Feds are reading this you’re more than welcome to come take a peak at my fun stick ;).

Post like the FBI is watching.

no one cares about anons posting in the internet

I was already in trouble before posting here, so I have nothing to lose.

Just don't post anything overly stupid and I don't think you'll get in trouble.

You should be careful what you post/write anywhere. Could end up having your name in a database.
And to answer your question it depends what you post

Just don’t like threaten to bomb a government building or anything and you should be fine, feds are pretty busy so they can’t really get us all.

There is informants on this website already because every time my police guys come to harass me at my house they say oh do you still go on the forum still and I say yeah nigga I go on the forum what the fuck are u gonna do fag then they say ohhhh muh misogyny and I say nigga I don't even hate women I love women but I hate whores and jews and then they just leave all sad and stuff that they can't harass me but they try very hard. But they are gay compared to me even if they are married.

Just don’t like threaten to bomb a government building or anything and you should be fine, feds are pretty busy so they can’t really get us all.
I did that as a joke on twitter last year and got a visit from our equivalent of the feds (Canada).

Last edited:
Mods should put this site on tor to protect us instead of demanding our home wifi ip

For just posting? Or saying some stupid shit
They already have my DNA and fingerprints on file because of an earlier gig I did and they have my records of delinquency from school. I can't cover up my tracks if push comes to shove.

Mods should put this site on tor to protect us instead of demanding our home wifi ip
How will the glowies be able to harvest user information then? :horror: Think about Agent Smith please

How will the glowies be able to harvest user information then? :horror: Think about Agent Smith please
Tor is basically a honeypot. 90% of the peers that volunteer to move your data around the world are the CIA. Tor was nice in the beginning, but nowadays it's just a glow op.

There is informants on this website already because every time my police guys come to harass me at my house they say oh do you still go on the forum still and I say yeah nigga I go on the forum what the fuck are u gonna do fag then they say ohhhh muh misogyny and I say nigga I don't even hate women I love women but I hate whores and jews and then they just leave all sad and stuff that they can't harass me but they try very hard. But they are gay compared to me even if they are married.
Wait cops are coming to your house bcuz the forum??? How tf do they know

Just lose weight if you are fat. As I always say, fatcels are volcels
I have a deformed face, too.
Maybe a shower would help? Or a new haircut? :feelskek:
Regardless of my weight, I would be sub 5.

I have a deformed face, too.
Maybe a shower would help? Or a new haircut? :feelskek:
Regardless of my weight, I would be sub 5.
Fair enough, however, I think many fatcels could potentially be normie tier if they lost some weight. After all, you cannot really see your true facial development with so much weight on but what do I know

You should be careful what you post/write anywhere. Could end up having your name in a database.
And to answer your question it depends what you post
This, basically. Intelligence agencies probably all have people working in an office actively monitoring this forum for anything deemed overtly threatening.

After all, there has been academic papers directly tying this place to extremism and letters under Official Seal sent to the moderators asking objectionable content be taken down at times. That basically outed this place as essentially being sticky paper if you play your cards wrong on here, NeverGetUp.

Just take care on what you post and what threads you post in. Otherwise, plain sailing.

Last edited: