Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can I find a Sugar “Mother” as an Canadian Asian (Indian) male?

Maybe we Hindus were copers. But times have changed. We realized that our way of 'peace' just isnt accepted by other people of the world which look to exploit and backstab you for what you have.

Theres a new way now. And that is to blow up the competition and ask questions later. Lord Shiva's favourite hobby is Destruction and we are all just starting to like this new way of Hinduism.
Hindus were always killing and backstabbing in the past, but it was your upper castes who were doing it. If you don’t believe me, read the arthashatra and how Hindu kings employed spies and looted through warfare.

Hmm, i think plenty will question the delusions they have been fed and start to question the very constructs of soyciety itself.

But i highly doubt it ever comes to that point. The media and the government treat the blackpill like its some radioactive poison.
Cope, most people are low iq af and even high iq people are subject to confirmation bias and subversion. Being non-nt is actually more likely to cause you to not but into propaganda.

Hindus were always killing and backstabbing in the past, but it was your upper castes who were doing it. If you don’t believe me, read the arthashatra and how Hindu kings employed spies and looted through warfare.

Cope, most people are low iq af and even high iq people are subject to confirmation bias and subversion. Being non-nt is actually more likely to cause you to not but into propaganda.
No doubt that killings and backstabbing did occur. But overall, the people as a whole were not inclined to warfare. But in times when they needed to fight together in Unity against a common enemy. The Hindu Kings/Leaders were always divided and lost as a result. Got owned by the Mughals and then later the Brits.

As for the subjecting of accepting the blackpill. You dont need some Tesla level IQ. We got plenty of retardcels in the blackpill community who accept it. I myself am a GigaLowIQcel but its pretty evident that my negative life experiences have finally led me to the truth and made me more aware about the realities of this clown world. Some will have the same or even worse experiences and still choose to protect the bluepill at all costs. Others with not many bad experiences or greatly positive experiences through their life will also accept the blackpill to be true. It can definately vary and be a more case-by-case scenario i think.

No doubt that killings and backstabbing did occur. But overall, the people as a whole were not inclined to warfare. But in times when they needed to fight together in Unity against a common enemy. The Hindu Kings/Leaders were always divided and lost as a result. Got owned by the Mughals and then later the Brits.
No people overall are inclined to warfare anywhere, but that was the reality of life in many places. Curryland was always a violent place since recorded history, and Hinduism considered it a normal part of existence. The Kshatriya varna literally exists to fight for their leader in order to bring prosperity and glory to their king.

As for Hindu kings always being divided, what do you expect? Monarchs in the Balkans were also always divided. Curryland is pretty much a continent on its own so it’s silly to expect all those hundreds of ethnicities to be working together in peace jfl.

As for the subjecting of accepting the blackpill. You dont need some Tesla level IQ. We got plenty of retardcels in the blackpill community who accept it. I myself am a GigaLowIQcel but its pretty evident that my negative life experiences have finally led me to the truth and made me more aware about the realities of this clown world. Some will have the same or even worse experiences and still choose to protect the bluepill at all costs. Others with not many bad experiences or greatly positive experiences through their life will also accept the blackpill to be true. It can definately vary and be a more case-by-case scenario i think.
I think being non-NT makes you more inclined to accepting the blackpilled reality. This is because you are less likely to be influenced by what other people think and say, and go based off of your own observations more.