Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can I ascend to Chadlite through surgery?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I am ethnic, average height, and heavily diffuse balding. Can I become Chadlite through surgery? Can anyone become Chadlite through surgery if they aren't too short?

possibly, depends on what type of surgery though

>ethnic
Strike 1
>average height
Strike 2
>heavily diffuse balding
It's over boyo.

--

Surgery isn't a miracle drug man. It can raise a incel to a low-tier normie and a high-tier normie to a Chad. But an incel becoming Chad or Chadlite? Nah, can't see that happening even with $100K worth of surgeries.

I'm a 2/10. Even after surgerymaxxing the best I can hope for is a 5/10. :feelsrope:

And unfortunately there's no surgery for your race.

If you're asking that question, I have a bad news for you.

This isn't a very useful response so I'm sorry but it honestly depends on a lot of factors.

>ethnic
Strike 1
>average height
Strike 2
>heavily diffuse balding
It's over boyo.

--

Surgery isn't a miracle drug man. It can raise a incel to a low-tier normie and a high-tier normie to a Chad. But an incel becoming Chad or Chadlite? Nah, can't see that happening even with $100K worth of surgeries.

I'm a 2/10. Even after surgerymaxxing the best I can hope for is a 5/10. :feelsrope:

And unfortunately there's no surgery for your race.
So surgery can give me 3 points? if I'm 3/10 right now I can become 6/10? I think 6/10 is high tier normie, which with some slight image editing and photoshopping I could be 7/10?

Can't really become chadlite. It depends on what issues you need fixing but obviously hair transplant is one of the main ones. Honestly the factors are too numerous to make an assumption, like how much money you have saved, age, skin tone, face rating etc. It's impossible to tell without more information.

So surgery can give me 3 points? if I'm 3/10 right now I can become 6/10? I think 6/10 is high tier normie, which with some slight image editing and photoshopping I could be 7/10?
Post on looksmax.org. That's the place for looksmaxxing, not here.

I am ethnic, average height, and heavily diffuse balding. Can I become Chadlite through surgery? Can anyone become Chadlite through surgery if they aren't too short?

Sure:

-Just change your entire skin colour.
-Change your name to fit your skin colour (Imagine your name was "Pajeet" and you were white)
-Leg lengthening surgery if < 5'10
-Hair transplant maxx.

You may ascend to chadlite as you stated with a bit of photoshop and angles.

Yes, plastic surgery can solve just about everything and the best investment we can use to ascend.