Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can gymcelling help thin wrists?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Can gymming improve thin girly wrists and arms?

nope, it's about BONES.

a few mm of bones strikes again

Aren't there ways to build muscle such that they look thicker?
the thread title was wrists.

arm muscles can be built bigger though

no, but being relatively gymaxxed is good anyway

There's only so much meat on the wrist you can add. It can't hurt you, I would try it. But don't hold out for a miracle.

You can train your wrists and underarms with special isolation exercises with dumbbells and barbells. Certain push up variants as well.

But the thing about wristcelism is that it is an indicator that your frame is shit, you have tiny bones and joints. Which means you do not have solid, robust build of a masculine man, the type that can fight and win.

no, thin wrists are eternal

Wrists themselves don't matter, it's that in most cases they indicate the thickness of your bones.
Skinny wrists = skinny bones = shit frame

the thread title was wrists.

arm muscles can be built bigger though
Your forearms will get thicker, but your wrists stay the same.
damn. should have exercised in teen years then to build bone

You can train your wrists and underarms with special isolation exercises with dumbbells and barbells. Certain push up variants as well.

But the thing about wristcelism is that it is an indicator that your frame is shit, you have tiny bones and joints. Which means you do not have solid, robust build of a masculine man, the type that can fight and win.
my leg bones are fine. Upper frame is average looking as well (a little on skinny fat side) but these wrists are like a girl, so is the arm. my 16 yo cousin has thicker wrists and she is a girl

No you cant grown bones (wrists)

Most people underestimate the wristpill, but if you work out you're gonna end up with a thickish forearm and then a tiny ass wrist since muscle isn't stored on the wrist.

Unlike your neck, which you can make more masculine through exercise there isn't much muscle on your wrists to begin with, so if you have thin wrists, you have thin wrists for life

It can't, but gym is good for your health. You also become more respected if you are somehow fit.

No, it won't help you with women if you are ugly.

You will also get 1/3 of the results of chad, taking 1/3 of your effort.

I think if you have tiny wrists, you're likely low T.

Could be interesting to see how wrist circumference correlates with the 2D:4D digit ratio.

I think if you have tiny wrists, you're likely low T.

Could be interesting to see how wrist circumference correlates with the 2D:4D digit ratio.

I have gigachad tier 2D:4D ratio but 6” wrists.

It’s more to do with race and genetics.

I think it's better to have thin arms than deformed meaty arms with thin wrists. I would only try it if the proportions of your arms and wrists aren't already fucked.