Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can girls be cucks?

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
sa4lJSN.jpg

yes, but it's rare

Girls are by nature cucks. They would rather be in Chad's harem than settle for a 7.9, 5' 11" guy.

Doubt it. If their boyfriend cheats on them, they dump him and go ride the cock carousel to cheer up. They have plenty of options, why should they stay with someone who cheats? Men, on the other hand, are often lucky to find one girl who wants to fuck them, and they will try to hold on to that relationship no matter how much the woman shits on them.

I'd say no, but knowing that some foids have reached negative-Kelvin-IQ, there probably are some.

only for chad tehee :feelshehe:

I know one married woman who lets her sister fuck her husband .
Her sister is also married but her husband has small dick and he is unable to satisfy her . And this goes behind the back of her (second one) sister's husband.

I know one married woman who lets her sister fuck her husband .
Her sister is also married but her husband has small dick and he is unable to satisfy her . And this goes behind the back of her (second one) sister's husband.
Dickpill once again...

How old are that sister, her husband and that woman's "bull"?

Dickpill once again...

Older sister = 32 year old
Younger sister = 25- 26 year old
Bull Husnad ( He is 6' 1'' chad with good frame and muscles) = 33 year old
Cuck husband = 29 year old ( he is completely foolish guy and he talks romantic stuffs with her wife i have seen his chat history)

Doubt it. If their boyfriend cheats on them, they dump him and go ride the cock carousel to cheer up. They have plenty of options, why should they stay with someone who cheats? Men, on the other hand, are often lucky to find one girl who wants to fuck them, and they will try to hold on to that relationship no matter how much the woman shits on them.

make it mandatory for single women to fuck a guy who's girl cheats on him. force their hand.
Dickpill once again...

women should not have free reign because they're not satisfied. make them feel like us. bitch, you're getting whatever dick we give you.

Last edited:
Older sister = 32 year old
Younger sister = 25- 26 year old
Bull Husnad ( He is 6' 1'' chad with good frame and muscles) = 33 year old
Cuck husband = 29 year old ( he is completely foolish guy and he talks romantic stuffs with her wife i have seen his chat history)
And that cuck husband is probably shorter, less muscular and uglier than bull of course?

Direct live from Shitthatneverhappenedland.

High IQ post, I see it everywhere to be honest

Female cucks are literal unicorns.

No, because it has no societal repercussions on them.
They aren't expected to fight for their partner.

It doesn't carry the same risk for them, they can't end up looking after a child that isn't theirs.
This pretty much. Men don't become pregnant.

Also triggering pic.

If she's so secure with her chad, I mean boyfriend, then why doesn't she leave the room and let him fuck her friend?

Yes, most foids love mass immigration.

Definitely -- it is a truism that most women actually secretly enjoy the affairs of their husband (that proves his genes were valuable).

Most women are suckers (Cucks) Yes, you read that right.
The men use the women for sex, and that's it. They don't love her.
Yes, she can get another man, but he will do the same.
If he really loved her, he would stick with her.
My father was with my father for 60+ years. My aunt & uncle were together 70+ years.
So a man is using a girl to satisfy his own lust, not beaus he cates about her.
Once her looks are hone, so is the man.
If a woman is stuck raising Jamal's baby, she is a sucker.
Jamal is out partying having fun while the woman is stuck home changing diapers.
She can get sex, but no future man is going to want to raise another man's baby.

Ayn Rand and Ann Coulter among others are basically gendercucks. I would include tradthots here too but most of them are just LARPing for beta orbiters and will drop the act the moment the right Chad pays attention to them.

Girls are by nature cucks. They would rather be in Chad's harem than settle for a 7.9, 5' 11" guy.

Also this.

Women enjoy being cucked when Chad does it

I agree that women are naturally cucks to an extent and the reason male cucks are despised so much is because they are showing feminine qualities by being cucks. They can never truly be a man due to being cucks. Same reason beta orbiters are despised, they are essentially cucks themselves

I agree that women are naturally cucks to an extent and the reason male cucks are despised so much is because they are showing feminine qualities by being cucks. They can never truly be a man due to being cucks. Same reason beta orbiters are despised, they are essentially cucks themselves
The only difference is foid cucks still get sex and won't get divorce raped, but at least they get some good ass beatings from chad.

yes, its usually called menage a trois, but because women are degenerates they don't care in doing with chad and a friend

Yes. But only for high ranking Chad's from my understanding