Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can femoids spot a virgin?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Do you think as they're walking down the street they have senses which are highly-tuned enough to spot a virgin

Yes they can actually feel it just like your personality.

Nobody can spot a virgin, but everyone can spot a introvert wich usually is a virgin

yes, most can

They smell my virginity from my cum soaked undies

Yep, all they need to do is take a good look at your face.

They can smell your low testosterone, see your face, and read your body language. It’s all but given away.

of course, with fairly high accuracy

only the ugly can be incel
and looks are not subjective

No. Woman dont have any stupid bullshit sixth sense superpowers. A person can guess based off body language, looks, etc. but you cant be 100%

They can have a good guess, I'm realy nervous around stacies and they look exactly for such indiactions, like nervousness, brief eye contact, quirky movements and voice stutter. All of that tells woman that a person is probably unexperienced, low self-esteem and uncomfortable around them. It makes them uncomfortable as well / they are scared such incel would try and approach them. Only females that won't make me nervous are those I wouldn't like to fuck.

i know theyd be correct if merely suspect im a virgin

they cant spot shit but Chad,my boi.

they cant spot shit but Chad,my boi.

Yeah, they likely aren't even paying attention. Even if they were, whores are notoriously obtuse. The idea that cunts can divine any of your attributes from a glance exists in stark ignorance of their stupidity and egoism.

usually lack of pheromones emitted from wacking off all the time. you know what to do, kids!

I've had girls elude to knowing they know I'm a virgin.
At work I had this girl talking to me. She asked all those normie questions girls ask and when it came to the question when was my last date I told her I've never been on a date. Conversation got real quiet and stale then. After that she never talked to me again.
Another similar incident happened when a girl asked me for my Facebook and I told her I don't have one. She asked why and I told her why would I need a FB if I have no friends? She then quietly shifted away from me and never talked to me ever again.
Once a female even knows a small percentage about me they automatically know I'm a huge loser virgin who cums on himself while crying at home because the only person willing to touch me is my goddam fucking self!

They can usually tell from your personality alone. There's also a physical factor to this, your body emits pheromones. Testosterone plays a part in how your pheromones smell to others. It's been scientifically documentet that women like the smell of High T men better than that of low T men.

There's a higher chance that you're a virgin if you're low T. So yes in a sense they can sense it.

I've had girls elude to knowing they know I'm a virgin.

I told her I've never been on a date.

I told her why would I need a FB if I have no friends?

Well they didn't exactly guess. You pretty clearly revealed your power level here, which you never want to do if you're somehow in the position to pull a bitch. Too few people here correctly evaluate the importance of the status component of LMS. It is a very small number of men that can, with looks alone, flaut all of the social criteria that a slutcunt looks for in a mate. As with everything else, they operate here by group vetting; they have a congenital inability to think independently and stand alone. Holes, foremost, want someone that other holes desire. Shit, even if you're good-looking, she'll start to second guess her attraction because you've made it clear that you're not the sort of person that people are attracted to. You've given her an intimation that the tacit code of the herd is to exclude you.

its how you carry yourself and women are masters at picking that shit up, it is ingrained into them from the moment they learn to socialize with other women

No. Woman dont have any stupid bullshit sixth sense superpowers. A person can guess based off body language, looks, etc. but you cant be 100%
Yeah, they might not be able to tell if you're a virgin, but they'll at least be able to tell if you're successful with sluts.