Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can females be Incel if they're mentalcel? (Ft. Kidology)

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Recently, YouTube social commentator Kidology uploaded a video outlining why she believes that she's an Incel. At first you may be tempted to immediatly believe she's full of shit (since femcels being impossible to exist is a regarded as one of the most core Incel beliefs) but her reason for being Incel isn't about her looks but more about her psychological state.

I'll try my best to steelman her position but according to Kidology, she "physically" and "mentally" can't have sex because she has a mental blockage that's stopping her. When it comes to sexual relationships, she can't help but feel unnerved and anxious about it. Notice that she desires intimacy but she can't attain it because of a repulsion that's just out of her control. The reasons she cites for her being this way are past negative sexual experiences and a lack of empathetic and personal communication with a consenting partner.

Here's a person that can't have sex despite wanting to because of reasons seemingly beyond their control. So, by definition, is this person not Incel?

I'm not claiming that she is an Incel. I'm Just curious to see counterarguments.

Mental illnesses are 90% made up. 100% in case of foids

Shes only anxious and repulsed because Chad/Tyrone isnt the one wanting to fuck.

They have to be extremely deformed or extremely disabled.

Mental illnesses are 90% made up. 100% in case of foids
This.
Zoomers made having mental illness a trend and now everyone thinks he has one. It's pathetic.

"Unnerved and anxious" mean nothing at all to me. She could easily have sex or pursue a relationship pretty much any normie she wants, she's not a fucking rabies victim with her throat closing up every time she's offered a glass of water; there's nothing like that, it's just her not wanting to conjure up the willpower to stop having whatever "reaction" she claims to be having. That, of course, assuming she's not just wildly exaggerating her situation for attention and to try to portray herself as more legitimately "incel". :feelsjuice:

Incel means involuntarily celibate and no matter how much femcels cope them not finding the perfect chad :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: does not mean they are involuntarily celibate, they are literally all volcel:feelsseriously:

Women can not

literally go outside and ask the first guy u see for sex. problem solved

She can get into a relationship anytime she wants

Re: "Competive Guide for Pokemon beginners"
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184613176Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:30 PM CST
Competitive-battling in Pokemon is actually quite mathematical. I cannot understand why you are attempting to convey hilarity.
Re: How To Attract a Boyfriend
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184674484Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:13 PM CST
Your double standards are intriguing. Have you also applied this towards women?
Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior. In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.
Re: In middle school I suffered with anxiety.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675640Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:33 PM CST
"Anxiety" is a fabricated psychological condition. You are only "anxious" because you do not want to conform to social standards.
Re: my standards for a guy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675887Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:38 PM CST
Very good for you then. You must feel quite privileged knowing that you will receive attention from prepubescent males over the Internet by claiming to be a female.

why do foids think we think having sex will fix our problems? It'll fix our incel problem and give us confidence that's it

If they can’t get chad they consider themselves femcels

I would fuck a disabled bitch is she let me, any hole is a goal, so not femcvel :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:
Extremely disabled means she's retarded, quadriplegic, can't talk, and can't eat on her own, and can't clean up for herself.

short answer : NO
long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:feelsree:

Extremely disabled means she's retarded, quadriplegic, can't talk, and can't eat on her own, and can't clean up for herself.
Still would, the only problem is that I would probably get in trouble with the state

If you are a mentalcels you ain't an incel. You choose to be limited by your FAG brain.

that is not even mentalceldom as it is described on this forum, when people here depict themselves as mentalcel it's because they claim to be unable to acquire status due to their condition. she obviously is able to attract a partner just unwilling to put in any effort whatsoever.

Shes only anxious and repulsed because Chad/Tyrone isnt the one wanting to fuck.
But her pea brain isn’t self aware enough to realize that.

Recently, YouTube social commentator Kidology uploaded a video outlining why she believes that she's an Incel. At first you may be tempted to immediatly believe she's full of shit (since femcels being impossible to exist is a regarded as one of the most core Incel beliefs) but her reason for being Incel isn't about her looks but more about her psychological state.

I'll try my best to steelman her position but according to Kidology, she "physically" and "mentally" can't have sex because she has a mental blockage that's stopping her. When it comes to sexual relationships, she can't help but feel unnerved and anxious about it. Notice that she desires intimacy but she can't attain it because of a repulsion that's just out of her control. The reasons she cites for her being this way are past negative sexual experiences and a lack of empathetic and personal communication with a consenting partner.

Here's a person that can't have sex despite wanting to because of reasons seemingly beyond their control. So, by definition, is this person not Incel?

I'm not claiming that she is an Incel. I'm Just curious to see counterarguments.

Women don't deserve.counterarguments

She is cute tho, I think she dates white guys and she is like 5 foot too

i can't take this middle class sheboon seriously. Unless they're permenantly strapped into a restraint chair receiving electroconvulsive therapy, women cannot suffer from anxiety, depression or whatever other buzzword mental illness. She'd realm the vid off of youtube in an instant if some high-tier cumskin chad asked her out.

i don't need to watch any more than 2 minutes of that utter tripe

exactly even female mentalcels will be approached CONSTANTLY they only have to say yes once
They are too entitled and delusional to give non-Chad any time of the day so they call themselves femcel

Mentalcel = volcel