Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can ethnic lives even be called lives? Is this living?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
Think about it, if you're ethnic, you're ugly, low IQ, physically weak, poor, likely living in unhygienic conditions, and the best you can hope for is to be a good slave at your job and at home where you bring in the betabux. Glorified slavery is the pinnacle of ethnic living. You will never be a fighter, top athlete, explorer, innovator, creator, hedonist, or sex haver. You will live an asexual, meek, and fearful existence. So can this even be called a life?

@tehgymcel420 @Transcended Trucel @NoLooksNoLife @Fallenleaves @universallyabhorred @MiSKiRaT @gangrenemax @Iranianoldcel

Forgive me if I didn't tag you.

You will never be an explorer, innovator, creator, hedonist, or sex haver. You will live an asexual, meek, and fearful existence.
:feels:

Think about it, if you're ethnic, you're ugly, low IQ, physically weak, poor, likely living in unhygienic conditions, and the best you can hope for is to be a good slave at your job and at home where you bring in the betabux. Glorified slavery is the pinnacle of ethnic living. You will never be an explorer, innovator, creator, hedonist, or sex haver. You will live an asexual, meek, and fearful existence. So can this even be called a life?

@tehgymcel420 @Transcended Trucel @NoLooksNoLife @Fallenleaves @universallyabhorred @MiSKiRaT @gangrenemax @Iranianoldcel

We’re really just stalling for death, mang

We’re really just stalling for death
Yeah we are cucked by our survival instincts, otherwise, most blackpilled ethnics wouldn't be alive, I guarantee it. I mean what's the point of enduring this suffering just because our parents were too entitled and ignorant?

As wise man @surreal once said ''What's the rush if we are gonna be dead for eternity''

Yeah we are cucked by our survival instincts, otherwise, most blackpilled ethnics wouldn't be alive, I guarantee it. I mean what's the point of enduring this suffering just because our parents were too entitled and ignorant?
Lets just obliviously pop out kids who will be trucels in the west to keep up appearances n shiet theory, mang:feelstastyman:

As wise man @surreal once said ''What's the rush if we are gonna be dead for eternity''
It's too brutal, but it's true

If you have a vagina you have it easy in every race

If you are a mudmanoid at least very few whites are willing to cuck you, your toilets are very low value and I am inclined to think a lot of ethnics are fakecels who only want white toilets. As far as I am concerned whites are the 3rd most truecel race after east asians and south east asians

If you're at least a MTN that's born to giga richfag parents, then yes.

Brutal and racepilled. Unless you're a Westerner or an East Asian, life is only barely worth living, if even that.

"You can't end your life because there is no life to end" ----- Saint Hamudi (PBUH).

Wetback beaner here.

Most men that ever lived had miserable lives of toil, slavery, hardship. Only a minority enjoyed the fruits of everyone's labor, and had the privilege to breed all the foids.

The situation of the low-status male nowadays is much better comfort-wise, more men get to breed as well, but the abyss between them and the high-status males has only widened, that is: lives of the elite have improved much more than the lives of the peasants. But both improved substantilly.

It never began for ethnics. Those that can live and ignorant bluepilled life in their country of origin are truely blessed. Ethnics born in west should rope (in video game)

We should rope wherever they live.
No you're wrong. Now you're talking like a cumskin judging over ethnics which makes you a literal faggot.

Ethnics can live a decent life in their country of origin. Away from cumskins and cumskin ideology.

Think about it, if you're ethnic, you're ugly, low IQ, physically weak, poor, likely living in unhygienic conditions, and the best you can hope for is to be a good slave at your job and at home where you bring in the betabux. Glorified slavery is the pinnacle of ethnic living. You will never be a fighter, top athlete, explorer, innovator, creator, hedonist, or sex haver. You will live an asexual, meek, and fearful existence. So can this even be called a life?

If you're talking about living in the west as an ethnic then you might be right a little.

But in an ethnic country like the one I'm living in, there are many subhumans who are high IQ or artists,etc.

I dont live in the west but I empathize with the ethnics who live in the west. It must be horrible. I'm sorry.

I think ethnics who are rejected in their country have it worse. Because even among other subhumans they are not wanted.

Away from cumskins and cumskin ideology.
all tribes and cultures were thriving until they met the whites. but there were internal conflicts and all that. no matter what its over.

imo it shouldn't be counted as living. Or at the least it is basically half ass living. True life. True living only exists for rich white moggers.

If you are a mudmanoid at least very few whites are willing to cuck you
Kek, this is satire
Ethnics can live a decent life in their country of origin.
Just kill yourself, ignorant retard.
I think ethnics who are rejected in their country have it worse. Because even among other subhumans they are not wanted.
That's my case Kek
all tribes and cultures were thriving until they met the whites.
Lmfao, crackers are the cancer of the world.
No wonder why they are ok with feminism spreading worldwide like the cancer it is

Kek, this is satire

Just kill yourself, ignorant retard.

That's my case Kek

Lmfao, crackers are the cancer of the world.
No wonder why they are ok with feminism spreading worldwide like the cancer it is
holy shit giga based replies

Kek, this is satire
Not really middle eastern, indian and black foids are revolting. Beaner foids (though i find beaners revolting and feel zero attraction to asians but personal feelings aside) castizas have higher smv (so will the males though tbh) as for asian foids well yeah desired by other races while their males arent. hell asian men are the most truecel race (especially south east asians)

Ethnics in the West live good lives regardless of whether or not they're incel

I'm waiting for something exciting, I don't have much left after all, time goes by so quickly when you stop caring.

Ethnics in the West live good lives regardless of whether or not they're incel
The blackpill that diasporacel can't digest.