Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can Chads fight?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Chad's are usually taller and bigger than incels but can they fight? They've had so little anguish and have gotten everything so easy in life I don't think mentally they are prepared to throw hands. Like if an incel was to train a bit of MMA and was atleast an average size 5'8-5'11, you could insult his Stacy with impunity.

Chad's are usually taller and bigger than incels but can they fight? They've had so little anguish and have gotten everything so easy in life I don't think mentally they are prepared to throw hands. Like if an incel was to train a bit of MMA and was atleast an average size 5'8-5'11, you could insult his Stacy with impunity.
I don't think zoomer chads can fight, a small proportion of millennial chads can, and I think most GenX and boomer ones could.

Some can and some cant. Most can because people suck their dick in school so much they're expected to otherwise they'll look bad so they do and gain vital XP in Strength, agility, stamina etc

they do I guess. But I mog then on my psycho fight style. I have so much hate inside me that I just wouldn't play fair with him, I'd attack chad like a chimp, biting his ears, pulling his balls and piercing his eyes with my fingers.

you gotta do what you gotta do.

i seen some put up good fights in high school so most of them can do so.

naturally skilled in combat like everything else

I could beat the fuck out of one. They had everything handed to them in life & never had to work hard or fight for anything. Miss me with that shit. I'm a certified schizophrenic. My perception of pain is minimal & thats saying some shit cause I just had hernia mesh surgery.

I will never lose in a fight against Chad. I'll beat his fucking face in & make him eat shit

Vast majority of Chads have no skill even though they have the genes.

Fighting is mostly cope by subhumans who have to learn to defend ourselves because nobody will do it for us.

Of course they can , I’m not sure if they’re good at it though

Chads have way better build no way for manlet to beat a chad

if the chad is too skinny, doesnt lift, doesnt train for any fighting like MMA/Boxxing then no, he cant fight.

if looks are all that matter, then fighting and risking fucking up your face makes you a fucking IDIOT

if looks are all that matter, then fighting and risking fucking up your face makes you a fucking IDIOT
tbh fighting in an urban setting is suicide considering your head can hit the concrete pavement. Plus no guarantee that you won't get stomped once you're knocked out or simply ganged up on

Usually, but not always

Theres this one chad that beats my ass in mma

Chad's are
KYS

can they fight?
They've had so little anguish and have gotten everything so easy in life I don't think mentally they are prepared to throw hands.
You're forgetting that Chads butt heads with other Chads to establish dominance as slightly better Chads.

You could have Chadlites challenging MidChads and MidChads challenging Gigachads to fights. They're close enough in rank that others won't intervene, unlike an incel challenging a gigachad where the crowd will just gang up on you

I don't think zoomer chads can fight, a small proportion of millennial chads can, and I think most GenX and boomer ones could.

Yup zoomer Chads definitely cannot fight to save their lives. That eboy with the kpop style haircut? Can't convince me he knows Brazilian jiu-jitsu, karate, judo, tae-kwon-do, etc. they look like fragile sticks. Also they tend to flex and boast about what they have. Many men who actually do and follow the way of the martial arts don't need to prove anything to anyone, and they tend to be nicer people, from what I have read. Really because if you tried to fuck with guys who regularly train at martial arts gyms, things won't go well for you.

GenX and Boomers in their day probably, but you also need to keep in mind that the playing field was probably more level at that time, especially if the boomer generations' fathers served in WWII, probably taught their kids a thing or two about fighting. Not to mention fighting after school in the 1950s was highly encouraged.
Some can and some cant. Most can because people suck their dick in school so much they're expected to otherwise they'll look bad so they do and gain vital XP in Strength, agility, stamina etc

The ones who can't are the loud ass ones who wear all the designer shit, so basically all international Chinks who flex with their supercars they imported with their parents' commie party money and with import models in each arm who are with them simply for their money not actual frame or status.

The ones who can't are the ones who don't need to prove anything to anyone, because when push comes to shove, the ones who can fight will fuck anyone who messes with them.
if the chad is too skinny, doesnt lift, doesnt train for any fighting like MMA/Boxxing then no, he cant fight.

^this

Remember, chad always wins

No I can beat them up obviously

It depends of course.

Uh, it depends.
It's not like Chad is born with an exquisite, built-in fighting ability.