Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can Chad REALLY pull no matter what?

Could he still get laid?

  • Yes

    Votes: 27 69.2%
  • No

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Unsure

    Votes: 5 12.8%

  • Total voters
    39
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
4,208
Sure, Chad definitely has it a million times easier than us, but what if Chad:​

- Wore socks with sandals​
-Grew a neckbeard​
- Khaki shorts​
-Fedora​
- Wore a silk-screen Goku shirt​

And approached a 10 at a bar. Calls her m'lady as well. Could be still get laid?​
 
Redpill Robert said:
Sure, Chad definitely has it a million times easier than us, but what if Chad:​

- Wore socks with sandals​
-Grew a neckbeard​
- Khaki shorts​
-Fedora​
- Wore a silk-screen Goku shirt​

And approached a 10 at a bar. Calls her m'lady as well. Could be still get laid?​

Absolutely.
 
Yea, chad is always superior. Maybe if he gains some fat, but even that is a huge stretch.
 
Well assuming the girl is a 10/10 that means she looks matched him, if not better. With the combined factors of autism and other chads being a tinder swipe and 15 minute drive away, I don’t think so.
 
Poll results are different than what they were a minute ago

Wtf?
 
NekoStance said:
Poll results are different than what they were a minute ago

Wtf?

That's how linear perceptions of time and voting work.
 
blickpall said:
That's how linear perceptions of time and voting work.

But one vote category went down

Can ppl change their vote?
 
Okay some people in this thread are being ridiculous. If Chad is approaching his looksmatch then he has to be on top of his fucking game, just like anyone else.

Now if he were approaching a 6 or 7 doing all the things you mentioned, yes he'd be fine and they'd just think he was being funny.
 
Chad could be autistic and with Multiple Sclerosis and he would still pull.
 
Yes. Chad could wear baggy sweatpants with a 5 dollar walmart shirt with holes and pizza stains in it and still have girls begging for his dick and eye fucking him.
 
A gigachad definitely, a regular chad 95% of the time.
 
His looks will definitely halo the fuck out of him to the point that anything will become socially acceptable/good, but I doubt it will happen "no matter what." I think even Chads get rejected once in a blue moon
 
KV- said:
Well assuming the girl is a 10/10 that means she looks matched him, if not better. With the combined factors of autism and other chads being a tinder swipe and 15 minute drive away, I don’t think so.
But is there a chance
Yes.
 
Take out the neckbeard and he could probably pull 7s easier than I can but a 10 would be like me going up to 7s.
 
CHAD IS A GOD, DO NOT DOUBT HIM!
 
Redpill Robert said:
Sure, Chad definitely has it a million times easier than us, but what if Chad:​

- Wore socks with sandals​
-Grew a neckbeard​
- Khaki shorts​
-Fedora​
- Wore a silk-screen Goku shirt​

And approached a 10 at a bar. Calls her m'lady as well. Could be still get laid?​

Of course not. Women are the top of the hierarchy. There will be ten chads for a top tier woman. She doesn't have to settle for a chad that's lost a few points due to above features.
 
Yes of course

Things like clothes and style don't matter for an attractive male, he would be seen as ironic or post-ironic. Since a women at a bar without a man is looking for dick, not a husband, it's going to be an easy lay for him too.

Only skeleton and face really matters. Gym, clothes, style all that stuff are only fluff for run-of-the-mill guys. Competition among average males is brutal though, absolutely brutal, and so far I get the sense none of you here get the idea of just how competitive it is out there. The users you hype as Chadlites are actually completely invisible tier.
 
C O P E if you think he can't.
 
IdealMaxilla said:
and so far I get the sense none of you here get the idea of just how competitive it is out there. The users you hype as Chadlites are actually completely invisible tier.

Bro. Wasn't even the subject of the conversation at all this time. How many times are you going to regurgitate the same "you guys" speech per day? Shit gets old quick. You're black pill incarnate, we get it.
 
If you think there's anything that could diminish the halo effect of looks, you're retarded.
 
blickpall said:
Bro. Wasn't even the subject of the conversation at all this time. How many times are you going to regurgitate the same "you guys" speech per day? Shit gets old quick. You're black pill incarnate, we get it.

I've been posting this here of two or three days and won't be posting much longer. 

It's a swift and short dose of reality for you
 
Chad could go around nude and still fuck some femoid in the street.
 
Yes, if he can pull it off as something "ironic", quirky, hipsterish. Prime females usually don't like men who are too neat and tidy anyway, that often just comes once they're looking for a betabux. But prime females like men to be a "chaotic", and "funny", with a out-of-bed-hairstyle, etc. Maybe they will even compliment him for being so CONFIDENT to go out like this and/or for being so funny for wearing these things.
 

Similar threads

stalin22
Replies
51
Views
9K
stalin22
stalin22
GeckoBus
Replies
297
Views
105K
Antorian
Antorian
NoCopeNoHope
  • Poll
Story June 2033
Replies
26
Views
1K
NoCopeNoHope
NoCopeNoHope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top