Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can chad even do this

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20200202 172717 YouTube

She has thousands of matchs and some guys cant even get one the game was always rigged. "You should be lucky to get a response from this qween"

damn thats brutal, she isn't even that attractive. She isn't ugly but she doesn't have the looks for that many matches jfl. Her male looksmatch is getting 0 likes rn.

Honestly no not even chad can get this because a woman will want another chad while as a woman every guy wants you.

Hypergamy goes crazier and crazier

She looks 'meh' tier through my eyes.

The average Tinder woman gets at least 100 likes within an hour. But that might have more to do with how thirsty men are. A good test would be to see how Gay Chad does on Gay Tinder.

No, men swing for the fences like crazy, women don't have to chase, they simply exist and hordes of men flock to them. Most women aren't actively pursuing Chads unless they know them IRL or it's someone with status at least not on the level men chase a 6/10 becky.

She looks like a man with a long hair

She is a 1/10

Tinder ruined the world.

How are you even supposed to have the slightest possibility of a chance if you are up against 1k+ guys for an average hole

The average Tinder woman gets at least 100 likes within an hour. But that might have more to do with how thirsty men are. A good test would be to see how Gay Chad does on Gay Tinder.
when i first heard women will get a hundred matches in 15 minutes on OLD i called bs then I tried it myself... its so fucking over

If you create a female tinder account without a picture you can easily get 100+ likes in a couple of hours
Im not surprised

what the fuck
how is any man supposed to compete when an average, run of the mill looking nonwhite foid gets this much attention?

Chad lives in easy mode, foids live on just exist mode.

Whores at it again

I don't even know what to say...

She deserves to burn in hell.

that lookism thread 404'd :feelscry:
but from the comments/title ..I'm not shocked anymore, truly its beyond ridiculous but I am not shocked and I wish I was

basically every girls insta DM is flooded with celebs trying to fuck them.

basically every girls insta DM is flooded with celebs trying to fuck them.
need to make another catfish account and see how many simps an average/ugly foid gets locally and blackpill myself

need to make another catfish account and see how many simps an average/ugly foid gets locally and blackpill myself

dont even make the average chick account. Do the ugly one first, it will save you time.

damn thats brutal, she isn't even that attractive. She isn't ugly but she doesn't have the looks for that many matches jfl. Her male looksmatch is getting 0 likes rn.
Average women get more matches because more guys think they have a chance

Average women get more matches because more guys think they have a chance
Guys on apps like tinder just swipe on every female without looking

How are you even supposed to have the slightest possibility of a chance if you are up against 1k+ guys for an average hole
Whats funny is most women find 1 out of 1000 guys attractive so shes in the right ball park to find chad
Guys on apps like tinder just swipe on every female without looking
but the super likes tho

Good looking guys not regulars.

her looksmatch roped while she was going through her 1000+ matches

jake paul literally just dms instagram models and then fucks them at his house(while his girlfriend is in the house kek).Women are whores and models are easy fucks if you have statusmaxxed.especially if you are good looking and rich.

jake paul literally just dms instagram models and then fucks them at his house(while his girlfriend is in the house kek).Women are whores and models are easy fucks if you have statusmaxxed.especially if you are good looking and rich.
That doesnt bother me as much as an ugly bitch rejecting a normie only to fuck guys way out of their league

What a cunt. "You're lucky if I reply to you". Oh yeah this isn't some mututally beneficial relationship, chad is lucky if he gets to date this average bitch.

Chad SMV: Over 9000 SMV
Foid SMV: Trascends even the cores of infinity and creates a singularity on itself that warps away the fuck out of the SMV from anyone elses

When females have it that easy and men are that desperate...

It's a sign of a sick and dying society.

is that an indian foid? lol