Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can braces fix my jawline. Will it make me look more Tyrone

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
can it:feelsUgh:
Does braces move your jawline.
My teeth are pretty bad just wondering if I get braces will it fix it

They can, but probably not at your age (supposing you are past 14)

They can but they already replied to you, it's not going to be so noticeable if you get them after puberty. Part of your jaw will look better but don't expect it to completely cure overbite or recessed chin.

They will flatten your cheekbones and reduce your maxilla

Last edited:
Braces just move your teeth. If you want a better jawline look into bimax/jaw surgery but you'll probably need to wear braces for a year to make sure your teeth are aligned properly before you do that.

Braces are good for foids and pretty boymaxxers. It is a failo for ugly guys though. It won't fix your jawline.

I don't think it fixes your jawline.

no, orthodontists fucked up my jawline real hard :feelsree:

@RetardedChinlet gtfih
Yeah, I agree orthodontics can be dangerous.

But if OP's teeth are really fucked, then I wouldn't outright advice against it either. The first priority should be to ensure proper mouth posture and breathing but if teeth are in a bad shape, then orthodontics might be the only way out.

Braces helped my teeth to become straight (positive) but tooth extractions and other stupid boomer bullshit left my jawline asymmetrical and fucked overall :feelsping:

Not even to mention the mercury tooth fillings that have been poisoning me for the last decade :feelsohgod:
Yep, extractions are inhumane. I wish death for my orthodontists for not advising about mouth posture but happily pulling my teeth out.

>Not even to mention the mercury tooth fillings that have been poisoning me for the last decade :feelsohgod:
Dentistry is such a fucking scam :feelskek::feelsree:

you claim to be a manlet and you haven't finished puberty yet
:feelsUgh: Most of my friends are taller than me plus my dad is short