Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Can blind women be the salvation for us??

cavegoblin

cavegoblin

Greycel
Did any of you taught about/tried to get/date a blind woman? That should eliminate all the problem with our looks! Plus blind woman can be attractive = no need to go Ogre/Walrus hunting. Please share your thoughts!

No because blind women have thot friends who’ll make our lives hell

I think this is the 4th time I've said this on this forum.

Firstly, blind girls have friends who will tell her that you are ugly.

Blind women are also able to tell how tall you are so it remains over for manlets (as always).

Friends of hers will say ur ugly

Nope, they'd be able to detect your bad personality.

In all seriousness though who knows. People here are mentioning that friends would say you're ugly but from what I've seen most blind people live alone or with a caregiver or something. May be worth a shot.

U just have to be confident

:feelsrope:

In all seriousness though who knows. People here are mentioning that friends would say you're ugly but from what I've seen most blind people live alone or with a caregiver or something. May be worth a shot.
Yea, that's what I was thinking as well! The really mean she beast foids that would attack us for our looks I don't think would have enough empathy in them to care someone that is blind = they would not gain much benefit from here => would have to watch her to an extent so I think they would ditch her. And most normal friend would be happy that their disabled friend is no longer alone, I think at least. But then again I can see where are all the people coming from that say that her friends would block us!

This. They can still detect your (facial) personality by touch. Same goes for the other subhuman body traits.
Some of them can also use the echolocation clicking trick to scan you completely.

She'll sense your testosterone levels after you meet. Lower than 1500ng/dl? Instant rejection

Blind people can/will touch your face and can easily tell symmetrical chad from an incel sub human

Blind people can/will touch your face and can easily tell symmetrical chad from an incel sub human
Yea, but then again I don't think she would be touching your face all the time when you are together = she would not get the negative feedback constantly, on the other hand if we are talking about looking she will probably be looking at you when you are together = much more and constant negative feedback.

Mask meetingparents

The dream.

Hmm are some of the people here blue pill LARP-ers? Is the site infiltrated? Talking about medicine, 1500ng/dl, positive attitude, echo location O_o !? Or are the people that I encountered here earlier that are really really negative just way to black pilled, and its normal to encounter more hopefull positive people on here?? Like these "blue pillers" I mentionde??
Btw. Thanks to every one that has commented so far! :)

Did any of you taught about/tried to get/date a blind woman? That should eliminate all the problem with our looks! Plus blind woman can be attractive = no need to go Ogre/Walrus hunting. Please share your thoughts!

Hmm well this is a try hard comedy show, so the response is pretty exaggarated I think. Btw. From the rating pole that was posted yesterday by "Ted Bundy" most people rated them self 3 and up on a 1 to 10 scale, and this guy from the video would have fallen in to the 1/10 category, so for 99% of people on here this is irrelevant.

The only problem would be her friends telling her that you're ugly. Dating an ugly guy lowers a woman's status and even blind women care about status. The whole touching your face to feel if you're ugly thing is a meme though.

Hmm well this is a try hard comedy show, so the response is pretty exaggarated I think. Btw. From the rating pole that was posted yesterday by "Ted Bundy" most people rated them self 3 and up on a 1 to 10 scale, and this guy from the video would have fallen in to the 1/10 category, so for 99% of people on here this is irrelevant.

I still believe that blind women care about status and if every other woman around her is calling her guy ugly then she will ditch your ass and find a better guy just like every other foid out there.

the only woman that will be loyal to you is a woman that's going through brain surgery in been reprogrammed to be that way for you. Only way I ever believed in aWalt.
The only problem would be her friends telling her that you're ugly. Dating an ugly guy lowers a woman's status and even blind women care about status. The whole touching your face to feel if you're ugly thing is a meme though.

Ninjaed me.

What do you mean "Cope"?? Btw. Are you some sort of Sargon fan??? After all the shit that he was talking about us!?!!?!? Trashing us in his video to all his fans!! Fuck that cuck!!
Sargon

What do you mean "Cope"?? Btw. Are you some sort of Sargon fan??? After all the shit that he was talking about us!?!!?!? Trashing us in his video to all his fans!! Fuck that cuck!! View attachment 32513

Sargon is the most boring _ ever

so boring I can't be bothered to fill in the blank

I still believe that blind women care about status and if every other woman around her is calling her guy ugly then she will ditch your ass and find a better guy just like every other foid out there.

the only woman that will be loyal to you is a woman that's going through brain surgery in been reprogrammed to be that way for you. Only way I ever believed in aWalt.

Ninjaed me.
Thumbs up for this! Has much truth to it. Tough one thing I would say is that the most toxic foids are really egotistical and being egotistical and having empathy do not go hand in hand. Hence those type of women are less likely to hang around with a blind women - not in long term any way! But unffortunatly for us all I can see how what you say makes sense!