Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can bald guys be attractive?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Is baldness a death sentence? 
My hairline is beyond saving. I think it's time. Pass me the cope.

Yes depends on facial structure though

I was playing Hitman the other day and all these italian chicks were complementing me. This is absolute proof.

No but seriously if you have good facial features you can pull off any hairstyle / lack thereof

Ngl, jb only like guys with hair and non-jb still have a preference for it but if you have a decent skull you can get away with it by shaving it all off.

what kind of cope do you want

Depends on fwhr.

If you're tall, white/black, facially good looking AND have the bone structure to rock the bald look, and are muscular, sure. :'(

Sure, but I doubt you can. You need to have alpha features and run beard game.

everyone looks better with hair. Balding will always hurt your looks, some more than others though.

Technically, yes. Sir Patrick Stewart won People's Sexiest Man Alive in 1993.

For baldcels today, it's pretty much a death sentence.

No they cant be attractive to PRIME women. Only old single mothers who have hit the wall - and even then you have to be muscular + DOM looking to get a chance.

Balding is a death sentence for men. Only a beard and a nice facial structure will save you

Nice facial structure + good body and you can pull of the hitman look.

Daily/weekly head-shaving is a pain, I stopped bothering and grow out my horseshoe, kek. I need to keep a beard to offset that and my jawcel perma-babyface.

Some guys look better bald than with hair.

why did op request a ban? at his 3000 post exactly too lol

Depends on the facial structure

No. Women hate bald men.

theyll always look better with hair, but sometimes yes (mostly niggers/light skins)

yes. vin diesel, the rock

and bruce willis

Depends on whether or not they themselves are attractive, just with anything else.

You're going to have run a tough macho alpha male game or some other kind of archetype, similar to that. I don't think bald guys could ever be "cute" to women. Nowadays, most women prefer pretty boys...

close to impossible. not even exaggerating. even the small% of those who can pull it off would look better with hair.

its legit over.

Baldness means it's over for you

Baldness is a sexual death sentence for young men, as they don't have the aesthetic, masculinity, skull shape to pull it off.

maybe I will just fedoramaxx

Thank god im a nigger, I look decent bald

Any time of guy can be attractive if he's Chad.

nope youll always be ugly

There is a short dude at my work with a bald head and his face is far from Chad grade and he's got a pretty cute gf. He's also really short tempered and angry almost always. Who knows, maybe a bald head will compliment your face.

yes but you got be built and have good facial features. Think the "rock" Dwayne Johnson an Vin Diesel

or go for skin head look (if white) and get all the angry racist trailer trash hicks from the south

There is a short dude at my work with a bald head and his face is far from Chad grade and he's got a pretty cute gf. He's also really short tempered and angry almost always. Who knows, maybe a bald head will compliment your face.
Bullshit. Stop fucking lying.

Daily/weekly head-shaving is a pain, I stopped bothering and grow out my horseshoe, kek. I need to keep a beard to offset that and my jawcel perma-babyface.
I am so sorry

Hairstyle is a cope. Face and skull is all.

Chads will be attractive no matter what haircut

Is baldness a death sentence?
My hairline is beyond saving. I think it's time. Pass me the cope.

It depends on the shape of your head. Also don't be fat, only in shape people can pull a good looking bald look.