Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Can Asian Men and black women rescue each other?? Yes...Yes they can

@Indari Thoughts?

My god! UGH! The kids they'll have will be ugly as sin and ugh sleeping with that shebeast
Bisonthrowingup

I know Chinese men fuck African women

LOL....what if you had kids with her and they grew up to be tall, high T half chaddam/half Tyrone super slayers??
Imagine getting brutally T mogged by your wife btw. :lul:
Man, i feel so sorry for their future son, the boy will be a certified truecel.
The mods should just give him a username and password now
Tyson_Beckford.jpg

Imagine a world with TyChang's running around
I can't wait
Is he half asian?
Is there similar hope for currycels, sandcels, or tacocels?
Yes. Yes there is.
My god! UGH! The kids they'll have will be ugly as sin and ugh sleeping with that shebeast View attachment 171501
Can you find any white women that look better??? I don't think you can!

Last edited:
LOL....what if you had kids with her and they grew up to be tall, high T half chaddam/half Tyrone super slayers??

Still no. I find this beast very repulsive.

This could go very badly. If this catches on and ricecels and blackfoids start reproducing it will create a new underclass of incels in an even worse situation than they are now.

This could go very badly. If this catches on and ricecels and blackfoids start reproducing it will create a new underclass of incels in an even worse situation than they are now.
Maybe they will turn into our overlords

Top 20% asian male and a foid that looks, weighs, eats and monkey branches like an ape.

JFL at the state of relationships in 2019
Top 20% are you kidding me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Maybe they will turn into our overlords
tbf they will be pretty average due to beta ness and over aggressiveness of rice and blacks evening out to about how a white person is. also the guys will be incel

so many fucking copers and fakecels in this fucking thread.stop coping.stacy or becky will never fuck your pitiful being you fucking retards.and to all fakecels,i hope you all have a horrible fucking life,you fucking scumbags faggots

yea hapas usually turn out alright if they arent autistic

yea hapas usually turn out alright if not autistic

Nah, the only people who think that hapas look okay are other males, we look subhuman to foids (some of us rightfully so)

The comments: "you two look soooo cute together" "omg it's 2019 how are we not all brown yet" :feelskek:

Yes but their sons will be abominations

How can I satisfy a black women with my pathetic 5 inch penis

How can I satisfy a black women with my pathetic 5 inch penis

You don't. You already need 5 inches to reach the entrance of her pussy since her fat ass is blocking you.

they lower their iq doing this

Why do hapas get the most generic white names, like John ffs

What are they supposed to name them....Shang Tsung??
obviously but a more normal white name like dylan isn’t often seen on them

mogs ricecels still lulz especially if its east asian / european admixture

Cope, all of them have a sub-human face except for Alex Buckner.

Hapas can't mog anyone if they rope themselves at 22

Just destroy your genetics theory.
They’ll create a new super race that will eventually mog the rest of the pure rices.

639E173E E964 49C3 A1AA 67841AA7D11D
DBFDB8D9 F8DC 434D 8623 BEFFA62D8D01

so many fucking copers and fakecels in this fucking thread.stop coping.stacy or becky will never fuck your pitiful being you fucking retards.and to all fakecels,i hope you all have a horrible fucking life,you fucking scumbags faggots
BASED:dab:

Last edited:
lol the average blasian doesnt look anything like that, they just end up looking like SEAcels, 2nd worst admixture imo
Tyga who dated the Kardashian is half Chinese he mogs the fuck out of me too:feelsrope: