Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can Arabs with Northern European features JBWmaxx?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
There are some people in Central Asia and Middle East that have blue eyes, pale skin and blonde hair, this without mixing with Northern Europeans.

Here is :

Can they jbwmaxx? Even though they are not originated from Europe

Their father's got cucked by a white chad?

Their father's got cucked by a white chad?
Idk, but people said that some arab tribes had northern european features, but they mixed with other arabs tribes and lost these features.

I think thats why they are rare af

There aren't many of them. like at all

Idk, but people said that some arab tribes had northern european features, but they mixed with other arabs tribes and lost these features.

I think thats why they are rare af
With genetic mutation they can get some white features like blue eyes, light hair but I think that guy looks to white to be only middle eastern( doesn't even look middle eastern). Definitely part white.
Probably not you guys just don’t understand genetics at all.
With genetic mutation they can get some white features like blue eyes, light hair but I think that guy looks to white to be only middle eastern( doesn't even look middle eastern). Definitely part white.

Those pics are notable for a reason. The people with those features are exceedingly rare. Like more rare than black albinos.

Those pics are notable for a reason. The people with those features are exceedingly rare. Like more rare than black albinos.
I know, but can they JBWmaxx? Or not? Because some of them still have some arab features, like the nose

Last edited:
I know, but they can JBWmaxx? Or not? Because some of them still have some arab features, like the nose
Yeah some of them prob. I'm sure there has to be a few that don't have any arabic traits on their face. Honestly I wouldn't have been able to tell they were not white unless someone pointed it out. They do heavily have an "eastern" european vibe tho so idk.

Maybe in some parts of burgerland. Ik a palestinian who got a lot of rice foids because they thought he was european.

Maybe in some parts of burgerland. Ik a palestinian who got a lot of rice foids because they thought he was european.
What they did when they discover he was not european?

Can't JBWmaxx if you are from a tribe that has total net worth of $120 and you speak Arabic or something.

Can't JBWmaxx if you are from a tribe that has total net worth of $120 and you speak Arabic or something.
They can JBWmaxx in their own country

yes. u dont actually have to be european whatever to utilize jbw game.

all that matters is if you look white enough

yes. u dont actually have to be european whatever to utilize jbw game.

all that matters is if you look white enough
this. looks= race not DNA in 2021

Cope.

Looking white = DNA.
Cope.

This guy has 67,1% of white DNA:

And this one has 62%:

Who looks more white? Second guy

It isn't about the percentage of white in your DNA, it is about the genes that are dominant on you

Last edited: