Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Can anyone explain this?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Why is the monkey looking at the cameraman nervously and stressed out everytime he takes a bite? And then he's looking at the side. It's like he can't relax while eating. I've also seen other videos of the owner feeding the monkey absolut shit, slave food like crackers and chips etc.

His owner also looks exhausted, tired as hell. Like he hasn't slept for years. Monkeys must be the worst pets ever.

View: https://youtu.be/giV3NOIXZQo?si=D5tD4uq1eX2DbZFw&t=39

A monkey is supposed to live in a jungle jumping on trees with other monkeys not with some human faggot

A monkey is supposed to live in a jungle jumping on trees with other monkeys not with some human faggot
True. It's animal abuse feeding the monkey chips and crackers, lolipops and other unhealthy stuff too, but all the normies watching think it's cute. The monkey is in a fucking leash.

He’s gonna make the monkey obese and then it will die next time it tries to branch swing

All I see is a brainwashed human and a monkey pet who are completely removed from nature

All I see is a brainwashed human and a monkey pet who are completely removed from nature

The guy looks depressed and sick as fuck aswell I kinda feel bad for him but its not right what hes doing to the monkey

Last edited:

The guy looks depressed and sick as fuck aswell I kinda feel bad for him but its not right what hes doing to the monkey

This is both animal abuse and self harm tbh