Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can anyone else not stand being around normies?

• Thread starter Harakiri Fidelio
  • Start date
Harakiri Fidelio

Harakiri Fidelio

Failed Femboy, Psychocell.
-
I can't relate to anything they talk about it. It's always chat about their futures, their relationships, how much sex they're having. I can't stand it. I also can't stand how fake they are. Like whenever a "tragedy" happens they get angry or "sad." I hate it, I know they're faking. The normies are literally sheep.

Reason i hate normies is they are autistic i swear they cant hold conversations or anything yoy gotta lead them like a little dog. How normies communicate is so basic and dull, npc maxxed fuckers

Reason i hate normies is they are autistic i swear they cant hold conversations or anything yoy gotta lead them like a little dog. How normies communicate is so basic and dull, npc maxxed fuckers
They have the most boring conversations. It's either about their dogs, their relationships or cringe gossip.