Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can anybody explain why is she doing this?

znbox

znbox

Recruit
★★★★★
This summer I've paid for a gym (LA Fitness) but I don't go there regularly. I don't feel comfortable training in public but I'm trying to overcome my insecurities. I'm tall, very skinny and weak. I first took 10 classes with a trainer who explained me everything and helped me with the movement mechanics, but now I train on my own.

And I've noticed this chick when she was using the squat stand next to me and deadlifting more than I could by like 15 kilos. Also, I don't think she was a powerlifter or anything because her legs were kinda fat, and powerlifting girls of her complexion pull up much bigger weights.

Of course, it made me super uncomfortable but whatever, at least I'm trying to get stronger and bigger.

So I watched this gal for a while. She has muscular arms, thin waist, and nice boobs but kinda fat ass and legs, like they maybe are muscular beneath, but she has a lot of fat in her lower body, and I think cellulite. Not my type, but I got hard watching her once because I am attracted to anything with a vagina below 200 lbs. I shit you not she looks something like this (but bigger arms, defined pecs, deltas and trap):

But I don't fucking get it. Why is she working out? I never saw her talk to anybody, except when she asked somebody to spot her on a bench press. Thank god my bench press is higher than hers, I know it's pretty pathetic to compare your weightlift achievements to a girl's.

She has a pretty face but she quickly turns red and sweaty, kinda ugly red. I mean, if she wanted to looksmax she would lose weight, but let's be honest females don't really need to looksmax. If she wanted a nicer body, she wouldn't squat or do deadlift. If she wanted a cock, she wouldn't work so fucking hard. If she wanted to be stronger, she would do fewer reps I guess with higher sets, and an isolated exercise not a full body.

I don't fucking get why she works out and what she wants to achieve, really. It's not like Chads are attractive to big muscles. Any ideas?

idk either shes probably a bull dyke or something

Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

idk either shes probably a bull dyke or something
yeah but dykes cut their hair short and act masculine, she has long blonde hair, feminine features, Stacy clothes. There is a dissonance between her face and upper body, not as strong as here, much smaller arms, but similar idea:

She's going for the bubblebutt/THICC kinda look. Very attractive to a certain type of Chad... or mostly Tyrone I suppose :kys:

She's going for the bubblebutt/THICC kinda look. Very attractive to a certain type of Chad... or mostly Tyrone I suppose :kys:
But why do bench press then, or train shoulders? For a nice bubblebutt she needs to lose fat and do squats and lunges only.

idk bro but you should keep and eye on her. but as long as your upper body is stronger you shouldn't care. Legs are a cope no girls care about legs they just have to be proportionate don't overdo legs I REPEAT DON'T OVERDO LEGS

But why do bench press then, or train shoulders? For a nice bubblebutt she needs to lose fat and do squats and lunges only.

If her upper body is well defined and skinny, the bubblebutt/THICCness looks even more pronounced

idk bro but you should keep and eye on her. but as long as your upper body is stronger you shouldn't care. Legs are a cope no girls care about legs they just have to be proportionate don't overdo legs I REPEAT DON'T OVERDO LEGS
My everything is pretty weak, but I concentrate more on the upper body of course. Do you count deadlift as legs or upper body?
If her upper body is well defined and skinny, the bubblebutt/THICCness looks even more pronounced
But it's not skinny, it's low fat but very muscular. It's distracting and not very attractive for a girl.

She's socially conditioned to want to be a strong foid who don't no non-chad. So she bench presses because it makes her feel strong. She won't be able to fend off a rape from an average sub-8 male, but she thinks she can, which makes her feel confident.

Maybe she just likes working out. Not everything has a hidden meaning or motive.

She's socially conditioned to want to be a strong foid who don't no non-chad. So she bench presses because it makes her feel strong. She won't be able to fend off a rape from an average sub-8 male, but she thinks she can, which makes her feel confident.
Well to be fair, men work out partly to feel confident as well.
Maybe she just likes working out. Not everything has a hidden meaning or motive.
According to this forum everything females do has a hidden agenda

My everything is pretty weak, but I concentrate more on the upper body of course. Do you count deadlift as legs or upper body?

But it's not skinny, it's low fat but very muscular. It's distracting and not very attractive for a girl.
deadlift is lower body but atleast its not a squat

Maybe she just wants to work out for herself. Assuming that all women are mindless chad seeking robots is incel cope.

Have you tried asking her? kek