Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion can any cucked dog lover explain this?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I have never ever liked dogs for obvious reasons and neither did they like me. all my past encounters with them include them barking uncontrollably at me. but today something really weird happened.

I usually head out to work at around 6-7 am but there's few times a month I head out much earlier (3-4-5 am). when I started going out around that time I quickly learned that stray dogs are present in large quantities like mobs or gangs. which really annoyed me the first time because I hated dogs and dogs always barked at me.

However, I made a search and I learned that canids really hate eye contact and feel like only themselves are allowed to stare at you so I adopted by not looking remotely at their direction and just act like I am interested in something else while being aware of their presence and not get surprised if a dog appears out of nowhere and look away from it's direction instead, which did work to some extent. most dogs didn't bark at me and the few ones that did quickly lost interest after a bark or two.

NOW: Today I headed out at 5 am. weather was sort of misty although it's scorching hot today in this 3rd world shithole. streets were kind of empty there were two stray dogs, one of them white. never saw them before. the white one approached me from a steel trash container infront of me that he was hiding behind. so I wasn't aware until he went out. I of course carried on doing what I learned and didn't act surprised or looked at the dog.

but that motherfucker kept walking behind me. at first I thought he was trying to reach a destination infront of me so I was like "yeah, he'll stop in no time" only for me to see him close to my leg right infront me pacing. and I tell you what I fucking hate those creatures they're like the niggers of the animal kingdom. for a moment I was preparing for a fight because I know dogs, like niggers, seek violence for no reason. I thought that I needed to make that first move sooner or later. but I was too fucked up from lack of sleep and just kept walking in hopes that a fight won't happen.

as I kept walking he kept following me, pacing forward and getting closer to my feet each time. we even bumped accidentally because he was pacing right beside my legs. I tried my best looking at the road infront of me instead of looking at that dog. I have shitton of work to do today and I don't want rabies injection.

finally, I reached my destination in which I have to wait for my co-worker to come pick me up. I changed direction and walked to a pavement to take seat he kept walking forward. I sat thinking "yeah that was fucking retarded"
when out of no where he came very close and sniffed my forearm. then he walked away.

I am sure this canid wasn't friendly. you may ask how I will tell you:

1.I tried making friendly gestures when I sat down, which is already a "freindly" position for canids as far as I know. I never made suspicious or alarming moves to the canid, yet I knew he was staring all the time. all that time he didn't wag his tail or showed signs of acceptance

2-the other brown dog started followimg us when the white dog started to follow me, (at one point the white dog nearly crossed the road to see the brown dog for a brief moment, like a signal, but kept following) which indicated that both knew each other and were probably planning to something niggerish.

3- now this one is ironically the best proof why the dog wasn't friendly: the dog never saw me as a threat. canids like to provoke other animals like chimps and other nigger-like animals if they aren't scared enough.

Even if I have much insight about canids and their nigger-like behavior, I still feel like I need insight from an actual canid loving cuck who feels attached to these mutts to the point of ignoring the dogpill and bringing one to his home to live with. thoughts?

Last edited:
Mutts eat babies after owner leaves room

you were in a dangerous situation there, it could have been fatal.

you were in a dangerous situation there, it could have been fatal.
I believe I can shit on a mutt in a fight. I only find them as a source of heavy annoyance because they're everywhere and because fighting them is a time waste.

That's a very common occurrence in third world. Retards who have never met a stray dog in their shithole first world countries, would still be imposing their shitty first world morality on us. For vast majority of history dogs have been pests, carriers of pathogens and diseases, same conditions still prevail in third world shitholes. I've had stupid pajeet dogs bark on me, be aggressive it's not a retarded fear either, these dogs aren't neutered or vaccinated, imagine if they bite you and you get rabbies and die. Or worse bring a pack on you and maul you to death.

I believe I can shit on a mutt in a fight. I only find them as a source of heavy annoyance because they're everywhere and because fighting them is a time waste.
you won't have the time to pull out any weapons. its game for you if they get a hold of your limbs.

These fuckers hate eye contact i legit have to look on ground as to not make eye contact with a pajeet stray dog because they just stare right at you. They can sense a ugly man and are highly aggressive towards incels since we're social outcasts.

You describe dogs like they're street thugs wanting to jump you, which may be the case in 3rd-worldistan.

These fuckers hate eye contact i legit have to look on ground as to not make eye contact with a pajeet stray dog because they just stare right at you. They can sense a ugly man and are highly aggressive towards incels since we're social outcasts.
Do not look on the ground. try keeping your head up and looking directly infront of you away from them. that is because looking at the ground or dropping your head is a sign of submission for these nigger species. they might keep following you if they see you submissive to provoke because you'll look easier for them to provoke. they could still follow you no matter how like this scenario that happened with me today anyways. but it's best to not drop your sight I guess.

Last edited:
Do not look on the ground. try keeping your head up and looking directly infront of you away from them. that is because looking at the ground or dropping your head is a sign of submission for these nigger species.
It doesn't help either because I'm autistic and am habitual to look down on ground whenever I'm walking to avoid eye contact with random strangers, but these dogs know that I'm a subhuman for doing that. They're all bullies they pick on the weak. Dogs are like foids too, they need constant attention and they are aggressive. Defending dogs is foid worship.

you won't have the time to pull out any weapons. its game for you if they get a hold of your limbs.
I'm not a gymcel by anymeans but I know how to hurt a living being in a fight since I've been in brutal fights before. I guess, maybe you're right. I feel like sooner or later I will find out by fighting one of these mutts if I get attacked by them :feelsBox:

It doesn't help either because I'm autistic and am habitual to look down on ground whenever I'm walking to avoid eye contact with random strangers, but these dogs know that I'm a subhuman for doing that. They're all bullies they pick on the weak. Dogs are like foids too, they need constant attention and they are aggressive. Defending dogs is foid worship.
:incel:
brutal

They still do, prolly happening somewhere rn
if there was only something like a cuck version of darwin awards for these dumbasses who entrust the lives of their infants with their pet dogs :feelskek:

dnr but kill all animals (painlessly).
kill all normies (painfully).

if there was only something like a cuck version of darwin awards for these dumbasses who entrust the lives of their infants with their pet dogs :feelskek:
As soon as the owner leave the dog will maul the baby to assert its place

but dogs do be and act like nigger thugs. it's factual.
I'ver never really witnessed this bc in Germany there are almost no strays.

That's a very common occurrence in third world. Retards who have never met a stray dog in their shithole first world countries, would still be imposing their shitty first world morality on us. For vast majority of history dogs have been pests, carriers of pathogens and diseases, same conditions still prevail in third world shitholes. I've had stupid pajeet dogs bark on me, be aggressive it's not a retarded fear either, these dogs aren't neutered or vaccinated, imagine if they bite you and you get rabbies and die. Or worse bring a pack on you and maul you to death.
you should carry pepper spray and a pocket knife brocel, dogs in the first world are based asf but unfortunately in third world slums where you probably live I wouldn't be mad if a dog dies

you should carry pepper spray and a pocket knife brocel, dogs in the first world are based asf but unfortunately in third world slums where you probably live I wouldn't be mad if a dog dies
what really makes me mad is that I live in one of the most unsafe shittiest shitholes ever (Iraq) yet I can't get any self defense equipment. even cucked EU countries have better rules than the shit I deal with

because I live in the cucked capital and the center of it, I can't carry knives or anything on me, otherwise they'll get seized and I'll get arrested.

add to the fact knives here being utterly shit and you can't order from somewhere online, because it gets seized in customs. knives selling on local markets here are junk, unreliable, blunt blades and clicky. they are only good for intimidating someone. that's the furthest you can use them for.

guns cost 6 times what they sell outside my country. I am not kidding handguns here are so fucking expensive it's unreal. a $600 glock 29sf costs $3500 here. I was on the verge of a complete mental breakdown when the normie firearm shopkeeper told me that info.

Last edited:
what really makes me mad is that I live in one of the most unsafe shittiest shitholes ever (Iraq) yet I can't get any self defense equipment. even cucked EU countries have better rules than the shit I deal with

because I live in the cucked capital and the center of it, I can't carry knives or anything on me, otherwise they'll get seized and I'll get arrested.

add to the fact knives here being utterly shit and you can't order from somewhere online, because it gets seized in customs. knives selling on local markets here are junk, unreliable, blunt blades and clicky. they are only good for intimidating someone. that's the furthest you can use them for.

guns cost 6 times what they sell outside my country. I am not kidding handguns here are so fucking expensive it's unreal. a $600 glock 29sf costs $3500 here. I was on the verge of a complete mental breakdown when the normie firearm shopkeeper told me that info.
shoudnt there be a massive amount of weapons from like the war and shit? from the black market it should be cheap

shoudnt there be a massive amount of weapons from like the war and shit? from the black market it should be cheap
the capital governorate (baghdad) and it's center are different because government controls them strictly, unlike rural governorates/states/ remote areas that are not within the center of the capital where everything passes just fine.
as for the black market, I risk being jailed if I carry a gun bought from the black market and there are checkpoints everywhere near my city and they sometimes search/check without warrants (because police is authorized to do that)

I gave up on the idea of getting a gun long time ago. I'm not paying 800 bucks for a cheap shit Iraqi replica of a 9mm gun that's fucking cucked.

Last edited:
the capital governorate (baghdad) and it's center are different because government controls them strictly, unlike rural governorates/states/ remote areas that are not within the center of the capital where everything passes just fine.
as for the black market, I risk being jailed if I carry a gun bought from the black market and there are checkpoints everywhere near my city and they sometimes search/check without warrants (because police is authorized to do that)
broootalll bro, my condolences

broootalll bro, my condolences
I feel angry and unsafe most of the time. any major fight/threat that breaks out and I have no way to defend myself. having a gun should be a human right tbhngl

I feel angry and unsafe most of the time. any major fight/threat that breaks out and I have no way to defend myself. having a gun should be a human right tbhngl
forget guns when even knives are banned you know your society is cucked

they should make guns legal but with strict background checks and have strict punishment for owning a illegal one

I have never ever liked dogs for obvious reasons and neither did they like me. all my past encounters with them include them barking uncontrollably at me. but today something really weird happened.

I usually head out to work at around 6-7 am but there's few times a month I head out much earlier (3-4-5 am). when I started going out around that time I quickly learned that stray dogs are present in large quantities like mobs or gangs. which really annoyed me the first time because I hated dogs and dogs always barked at me.

However, I made a search and I learned that canids really hate eye contact and feel like only themselves are allowed to stare at you so I adopted by not looking remotely at their direction and just act like I am interested in something else while being aware of their presence and not get surprised if a dog appears out of nowhere and look away from it's direction instead, which did work to some extent. most dogs didn't bark at me and the few ones that did quickly lost interest after a bark or two.

NOW: Today I headed out at 5 am. weather was sort of misty although it's scorching hot today in this 3rd world shithole. streets were kind of empty there were two stray dogs, one of them white. never saw them before. the white one approached me from a steel trash container infront of me that he was hiding behind. so I wasn't aware until he went out. I of course carried on doing what I learned and didn't act surprised or looked at the dog.

but that motherfucker kept walking behind me. at first I thought he was trying to reach a destination infront of me so I was like "yeah, he'll stop in no time" only for me to see him close to my leg right infront me pacing. and I tell you what I fucking hate those creatures they're like the niggers of the animal kingdom. for a moment I was preparing for a fight because I know dogs, like niggers, seek violence for no reason. I thought that I needed to make that first move sooner or later. but I was too fucked up from lack of sleep and just kept walking in hopes that a fight won't happen.

as I kept walking he kept following me, pacing forward and getting closer to my feet each time. we even bumped accidentally because he was pacing right beside my legs. I tried my best looking at the road infront of me instead of looking at that dog. I have shitton of work to do today and I don't want rabies injection.

finally, I reached my destination in which I have to wait for my co-worker to come pick me up. I changed direction and walked to a pavement to take seat he kept walking forward. I sat thinking "yeah that was fucking retarded"
when out of no where he came very close and sniffed my forearm. then he walked away.

I am sure this canid wasn't friendly. you may ask how I will tell you:

1.I tried making friendly gestures when I sat down, which is already a "freindly" position for canids as far as I know. I never made suspicious or alarming moves to the canid, yet I knew he was staring all the time. all that time he didn't wag his tail or showed signs of acceptance

2-the other brown dog started followimg us when the white dog started to follow me, (at one point the white dog nearly crossed the road to see the brown dog for a brief moment, like a signal, but kept following) which indicated that both knew each other and were probably planning to something niggerish.

3- now this one is ironically the best proof why the dog wasn't friendly: the dog never saw me as a threat. canids like to provoke other animals like chimps and other nigger-like animals if they aren't scared enough.

Even if I have much insight about canids and their nigger-like behavior, I still feel like I need insight from an actual canid loving cuck who feels attached to these mutts to the point of ignoring the dogpill and bringing one to his home to live with. thoughts?
you are actually brain dead if that’s the analysis you came up with from the dog’s behaviour.

Wrong, dogs literally exist to be around humans. Curry slave nigger societies have 0 athletic ability and do 0 hunting, therefore dogs are going to be hated. But in societies where hunting is normal as well as watch dogs to warn of invasions, dogs are really important. Curries don’t care about safety either because there’s a billion of them being born to replace the ones dying at a mass rate.

Wrong, dogs literally exist to be around humans. Curry slave nigger societies have 0 athletic ability and do 0 hunting, therefore dogs are going to be hated. But in societies where hunting is normal as well as watch dogs to warn of invasions, dogs are really important. Curries don’t care about safety either because there’s a billion of them being born to replace the ones dying at a mass rate.
Something a gate community living retard would say, had my brother bitten by a stray dog just 2 days ago, we're in process of administrating the 2nd dose of rabies vaccine. Dogs are hated because they are vicious creatures that bite, kill and spread diseases. First world living fags shouldn't be allowed to have opinions on third world stray dog problem. Only reason 1st world isn't overflowing with strays is because every dog that doesn't have a owner or is adopted in a time window is killed and fed to pigs.

Something a gate community living retard would say, had my brother bitten by a stray dog just 2 days ago, we're in process of administrating the 2nd dose of rabies vaccine. Dogs are hated because they are vicious creatures that bite, kill and spread diseases. First world living fags shouldn't be allowed to have opinions on third world stray dog problem. Only reason 1st world isn't overflowing with strays is because every dog that doesn't have a owner or is adopted in a time window is killed and fed to pigs.
What percent of curries have pet dogs?

you are actually brain dead if that’s the analysis you came up with from the dog’s behaviour.
I have encountered many dogs irl not only strays but strays and pets. because I live in a capital we do have lots of people who raise or buy dogs, at the same time we have stray dogs. I don't claim that I am a scientist or a dog behaviorist but that is my own analysis on the dog's behavior. I am curious why it acted this which is why I'm asking for explanations in the first place. for my own sake as well in case this dog tried to chimp out.

Wronng, dogs literally exist to be around humans.
relationship between human and dogs, unlike cats was made on purely utilitarian basis. they were never meant to exist around humans all the time. also the story about any animal's domestication is just hypothetical. in reality many species were actually smaller and evolved to be larger and some of these smaller species prevailed in the environment while some evolved and some one them returned to be small.

Last edited:
That's a lot of words I'm never going to read.

But here's your bump.

My concern aren't pets but strays. Strays are the real killers.
fair enough, but I’m still curious what normal curry dog relations are. Because if many people have them as pets, then they would be more nuanced. If they only see stray dogs who aren’t needed anymore, the dogs just rot and die on the streets.

I have encountered many dogs irl not only strays but strays and pets. because I live in a capital we do have lots of people who raise or buy dogs, at the same time we have stray dogs. I don't claim that I am a scientist or a dog behaviorist but that is my own analysis on the dog's behavior. I am curious why it acted this which is why I'm asking for explanations in the first place. for my own sake as well in case this dog tried to chimp out.

relationship between human and dogs, unlike cats was made on purely utilitarian basis. they were never meant to exist around humans all the time. also the story about any animal's domestication is just hypothetical. in reality many species were actually smaller and evolved to be larger and some of these smaller species prevailed in the environment while some evolved and some one them returned to be small.
Obviously we befriended dogs for utilitarian purposes. In the past they were important for hunting, but even more they were important for helping herd animals before people knew how to farm. In farming times, they would defend predators from eating the cattle and chickens, and be loud to warn the owner.

Also, even in modern society they play an important rule. Service dogs can help blind people navigate the world, help police and detective look for missing people or substances. Dogs can be a loyal friend to lonely people. But also, they have better senses than us, so can warn us of intruders in our home.

And there’s good evidence dogs did evolve to be with humans because of a few important reasons.

1) Don’t have a natural fear of humans, and don’t run away from humans like other wild animals that live around us, such as mice or squirrels. Even stray cats run away.

2) In the last 12000 years, there’s evidence all over the world that people buried dogs with humans or with pottery and other things. I remember there’s a famous example from Israel of a woman who was buried together with a dog, along with random objects to depict their status in society,

3) Dogs have more developed facial musculature compared to wolves, in order to be able to make facial expressions that humans can understand more.

4) Dogs use eye contact to get our attention, and then move their head towards something they want you to focus on. This is like their version of pointing. It’s useful for us even today, as guide dogs will go up to other people and use techniques like this to tell us their owner is in trouble or whatever.

5) they also understand our facial gestures and cues, even as puppies. So this is something that is inbuilt into them, rather than taught.

6) Dogs actually have more dopamine release when they see their owner is happy, compared to when they have a neutral expression.

7) Dogs pay attention to random people who are sad or negative, even when their own owner is around. Either they think something is off or it means they feel compassion.

8) Brain tests show similar regions of their brain light up when their owner is around as a child has towards its parent.

And yes, I looked some of these up. It’s quite obvious they are evolved to live alongside close to humans.

Many people may see them as pests now because they aren’t as needed for most people, but I will never forget that they were with us when we needed them.

Many people may see them as pests now because they aren’t as needed for most people, but I will never forget that they were with us when we needed them.
I don't know if you own a dog or do love a dog and frankly owning a pet does make you have emotions for that pet. this is understandable but most of these are just anthropomorphist nonsense, like:
1) Don’t have a natural fear of humans
yeah, no. all animals have natural fear from a similarly capable species living in the same environment. that innate instinct is what made them survive so long. obviously dogs too who get anxious if any creature, not only humans makes an action near them that they deem unexpected, even if the action could be completely submissive or peaceful for other species. proof of that exists and I don't need it because I witnessed how scared a canid can be from humans irl.

3)Dogs have more developed facial musculature compared to wolves, in order to be able to make facial expressions that humans can understand more.
4) Dogs use eye contact to get our attention, and then move their head towards something they want you to focus on. This is like their version of pointing. It’s useful for us even today, as guide dogs will go up to other people and use techniques like this to tell us their owner is in trouble or whatever.
most animals and mammals who underwent evolution including newer species have developed this ability. for example, horses and camels show more facial expressions than other ungulates/that are older knowing that their domestication came much later than when the species lastly evolved. this is because facial expression is also used as means of communication between animals for self defense or imposing dominance purposes then progressed to be a wide spectrum of gestures for in-species communication.

2) In the last 12000 years, there’s evidence all over the world that people buried dogs with humans or with pottery and other things. I remember there’s a famous example from Israel of a woman who was buried together with a dog, along with random objects to depict their status in society,

this has no relation with the correlation bewteen dogs and wolves. african wild dogs are interestingly further far from common ancestry from wolves than dholes knowing that they look like a bunch of spotted stray domesticated dogs while the latter resembles foxes :what: all of this is hypothetical if you consider logic even when you regard genetic analysis because they show high match rates within certain suborders.

lastly this is still a sub topic about origin of dogs and their domestication and still provides no challenging, non-baseless explanation for the one I provided about the dog.

Last edited:
moreover I am against anthropomorphism regarding any species of animals there is. not just dogs, but cats and all animals in general. people just find it hard to accept that animals are different to humans because they tend to make emotional bonds with everything related to their existence.

dogs are not the smartest species of animals nor the closest to humans in terms of behavior. elephants show far more complex, "human-like" behavior than dogs in-species and are a whole order of magnitude above all known canids in cortical neurons count. but that's just another topic.

Last edited:
normal curry dog relations are.
Normal curry and Stray dog relations are relatively favourable to dogs. Curries feed them all the time they also survive on trash, Indian laws protects stray dogs from affliction of harm or cruelty, infact according to curry laws , stray dogs cannot be euthanized or relocated under any circumstances only vaccinated and neutered at most. With regards to dog owners, all curries do everything for status, including owning dogs. That's why they always buy bigger dog breeds, and don't even take care of them properly.

Normal curry and Stray dog relations are relatively favourable to dogs. Curries feed them all the time they also survive on trash, Indian laws protects stray dogs from affliction of harm or cruelty, infact according to curry laws , stray dogs cannot be euthanized or relocated under any circumstances only vaccinated and neutered at most. With regards to dog owners, all curries do everything for status, including owning dogs. That's why they always buy bigger dog breeds, and don't even take care of them properly.
140th highest GDP per capita with America tier wokism. I think it's safe to say that india is the worst place in the world, even counting sub Saharan shitholes

140th highest GDP per capita with America tier wokism. I think it's safe to say that india is the worst place in the world, even counting sub Saharan shitholes
It's worse than first world, usa euthanizes all dogs that have no owners or aren't adopted from dog shelter. Dog nutters in india would have chimpout if the state were to pass a law that legalizes euthanization of rabid dogs (dogs with rabies) or the dogs that have killed humans and eaten their flesh.

Last edited:
It's worse than first world, usa euthanizes all dogs that have no owners or are adopted from dog shelter. Dog nutters in india would have chimpout if the state were to pass a law that legalizes euthanization of rabid dogs (dogs with rabies) or the dogs that have killed humans and eaten their flesh.
my country allows straight up hunting and shooting stray dogs, that atleast my country is better at :cool:

It's worse than first world, usa euthanizes all dogs that have no owners or aren't adopted from dog shelter. Dog nutters in india would have chimpout if the state were to pass a law that legalizes euthanization of rabid dogs (dogs with rabies) or the dogs that have killed humans and eaten their flesh.
I know a few dog nutters and they insist on taking their dogs everywhere and call them ”fur babies” whatever the fuck thats supposed to be. Our housing society wanted to limit dogs to using only 1 of the 4 elevators and these faggots all chimped out and the decision was overturned. Funnily enough they want labourers and maids to only use the service elevator. I bet they all posted a black square on Instagram for BLM. The nu-caste system in india is richfags > cows > other literal subhuman animals > everyone else

my country allows straight up hunting and shooting stray dogs, that atleast my country is better at :cool:
That’s because you live in a Muslim country. The umayyads did the same thing in Persia

I don't know if you own a dog or do love a dog and frankly owning a pet does make you have emotions for that pet. this is understandable but most of these are just anthropomorphist nonsense, like:
No, I never had a dog. But I still appreciate them from afar.

yeah, no. all animals have natural fear from a similarly capable species living in the same environment. that innate instinct is what made them survive so long. obviously dogs too who get anxious if any creature, not only humans makes an action near them that they deem unexpected, even if the action could be completely submissive or peaceful for other species. proof of that exists and I don't need it because I witnessed how scared a canid can be from humans irl.
If they are so scared, why were they randomly following you around?

most animals and mammals who underwent evolution including newer species have developed this ability. for example, horses and camels show more facial expressions than other ungulates/that are older knowing that their domestication came much later than when the species lastly evolved. this is because facial expression is also used as means of communication between animals for self defense or imposing dominance purposes then progressed to be a wide spectrum of gestures for in-species communication.
Notice how all the domesticated animals have this to some extent, and not things like zebras who are close to horses. The thing I’m referring to most is their ability to not communicate among themselves, but with us. They are literally able to understand human facial expressions as toddlers.

this has no relation with the correlation bewteen dogs and wolves. african wild dogs are interestingly further far from common ancestry from wolves than dholes knowing that they look like a bunch of spotted stray domesticated dogs while the latter resembles foxes :what: all of this is hypothetical if you consider logic even when you regard genetic analysis because they show high match rates within certain suborders.
It shows humans and dogs have been close to humans to such an extent that they even got buried together. And people even buried their dogs with pottery and other stuff.

lastly this is still a sub topic about origin of dogs and their domestication and still provides no challenging, non-baseless explanation for the one I provided about the dog.
I was just looking at how evolved dogs are at understanding human emotion now, and how close we were in the past.

We know similar things happen to foxes that were domesticated in more recent domestication experiments, as the comparison of wolves from dogs.

Many of the differences from wolf to dog are what we find here as well.

if they are so scared, why were they randomly following you around?

I am not talking about this encounter specifically. I explained in the op that the dog was probably targeting. I stated that a dog can be scared from humans, obviously, because an animal does not necessarily have to view you as a threat to his life and be scared most of the time. otherwise it would be an easy prey for everyone and it wouldn't be able to survive. I am suggesting that animals have this innate fear of competitors and that fear can drive them to aggression needed to defend themselves not to be submissive always.
Notice how all the domesticated animals have this to some extent, and not things like zebras who are close to horses. The thing I’m referring to most is their ability to not communicate among themselves, but with us. They are literally able to understand human facial expressions as toddlers.
chimpanzees, orcas, bears and many other non domesticated animals and herbivores as well are able to communicate with other species whether sonically, by gestures or with facial expressions. this does not promote us to turn them to pets because they can impose a great threat to us.

It shows humans and dogs have been close to humans to such an extent that they even got buried together. And people even buried their dogs with pottery and other stuff.

I was just looking at how evolved dogs are at understanding human emotion now, and how close we were in the past.
that just shows the emotional bond that humans developed with dogs. it does not promise that dogs must exist around humans all the time because it was the purpose of their species.

Last edited:
I am not talking about this encounter specifically. I explained in the op that the dog was probably targeting. I stated that a dog can be scared from humans, obviously, because an animal does not necessarily have to view you as a threat to his life and be scared most of the time. otherwise it would be an easy prey for everyone and it wouldn't be able to survive. I am suggesting that animals have this innate fear of competitors and that fear can drive them to aggression needed to defend themselves not to be submissive always.

chimpanzees, orcas, bears and many other non domesticated animals and herbivores as well are able to communicate with other species whether sonically, by gestures or with facial expressions. this does not promote us to turn them to pets because they can impose a great threat to us.

that just shows the emotional bond that humans developed with dogs. it does not promise that dogs must exist around humans all the time because it was the purpose of their species.
You didn’t say anything about the fox domestication stuff