Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can an Israeli citizen really be regarded as a “civilian”?

Are any Israeli citizens “innocent civilians”?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The media has been about Hamas killing ”Israeli civilians”. However, as I thought of it they cannot be regarded as civilians. Israel is stolen and conquered land, anyone who chooses to immigrate is also stealing and is thus also a combatant. No citizen of Israel is innocent or a civilian. As a result the attack by Hamas is not a terrorist attack, they should have killed more if anything.

Jews themselves can not be regarded as human let alone civilian

Hamas is good look at the recent crimes of bombing hospital

Hamas was too lenient on them, if I were to try and battle Israel with such little equipment I'd threaten to execute the hostages if they kept sending airstrikes. For example if they sent an airstrike then you would film killing 3 hostages then send the videos to the Israelis for them to get the message, if they didn't stop the airstrikes then more and more hostages would be killed on video, this type of psychological warfare would be needed to do any ounce of damage to the Israeli state since Hamas doesn't have enough military hardware to compete. Furthermore even in the initial attempt (Oct 7th) they were too lenient, if you assigned the Hamas combatants to kill at least 10 "civilians" each by marking one street assigned to one person on the towns they entered then the kill count would almost make up for the Palestinian deaths in the past 30 years, it would be much higher than what they actually achieved (1500).

Hypothetical in a video game of course.

All lands were stolen or conquered at some point. So no one is a civilian.

All lands were stolen or conquered at some point. So no one is a civilian.
After WW2 the world decided that no country can take over another country through war and Israel started after WW2

Hamas was too lenient on them, if I were to try and battle Israel with such little equipment I'd threaten to execute the hostages if they kept sending airstrikes. For example if they sent an airstrike then you would film killing 3 hostages then send the videos to the Israelis for them to get the message, if they didn't stop the airstrikes then more and more hostages would be killed on video, this type of psychological warfare would be needed to do any ounce of damage to the Israeli state since Hamas doesn't have enough military hardware to compete. Furthermore even in the initial attempt (Oct 7th) they were too lenient, if you assigned the Hamas combatants to kill at least 10 "civilians" each by marking one street assigned to one person on the towns they entered then the kill count would almost make up for the Palestinian deaths in the past 30 years, it would be much higher than what they actually achieved (1500).

Hypothetical in a video game of course.
When Hamas runs out of hostages they will lose leverage though

Jews is all about that shekels

When Hamas runs out of hostages they will lose leverage though
They'd have to do it in small increments, I think they kidnapped enough of them to keep leverage for a long war

The only Israeli civilians are legal children who have yet to be called up for mandatory military service. Literally every other Israeli citizen has been trained to kill by their own IDF.

After WW2 the world decided that no country can take over another country through war and Israel started after WW2
Lol. Vietnam, Korea, Azerbaizan, Pakistan and countless others have left the chat

Yes babies and children are dangerous and cunning active combatants

Yes babies and children are dangerous and cunning active combatants
The only Israeli civilians are legal children who have yet to be called up for mandatory military service. Literally every other Israeli citizen has been trained to kill by their own IDF.

they are parasitic migrants

The media has been about Hamas killing ”Israeli civilians”. However, as I thought of it they cannot be regarded as civilians. Israel is stolen and conquered land, anyone who chooses to immigrate is also stealing and is thus also a combatant. No citizen of Israel is innocent or a civilian. As a result the attack by Hamas is not a terrorist attack, they should have killed more if anything.
Jews are entitled to Palestine as reparations for the 50 million Jewish babies beheaded by Hitler during the holocaust.