Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can an incel have standards, if so which ones

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date

What standards is an incel allowed to have

• Total voters
No overweight women is acceptable

No overweight women is acceptable

Overweight is average in USA and UK, so want an above average woman by that alone. Fuck this world. Its one trait thats not immutable yet fat foids act like they cannot change.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

needs to have good tits , bbw is ok but not ssbbw , not black

You can be an "incel" even if you've beta buxed the way this community is developing lol.

My one cent is that, yea, you got to go for all of the above except disabilities (like literally deformed, burn victims and such). Or MORBIDLY obese. Not necessarily in terms of dating, but if you had a hypothetical chance to pump and dump them no strings attached you would.

If you have such preferences and are still alone, only then do you know REAL emotional pain.

You can be an "incel" even if you've beta buxed the way this community is developing lol.

My one cent is that, yea, you got to go for all of the above except disabilities (like literally deformed, burn victims and such). Or MORBIDLY obese. Not necessarily in terms of dating, but if you had a hypothetical chance to pump and dump them no strings attached you would.

If you have such preferences and are still alone, only then do you know REAL emotional pain.

I can only imagine the pain of a 5/10 guy thats get turned down by a 2/10 landwhale. He must feel like a male model having his contract terminated because he went from Norwood 1 to 2 and now he has no employment and no other skills to turnback on, has to live on his moms sofa and attend the local community college with 16yo spotty brats at 32.

Yeap, sucks to be turned down by bottom-of-the-barrel types. It's like they'd rather die alone.

KMN,

Any man that gains any type of female attention in real life is volcel.

No landwhales or dwarves

I'm a 6'0" 4/10 southern euro aspie. My only standard is not overweight and my looksmatch +-1 point. By overweight I mean not even chubby. Only 18-22 BMI. 3/10 face and thin body is fine, 2/10 is well below my looksmatch. Fat is disgusting regardless of face. Besides, fat "women" can't even be 4+ facially.
It's not called volcel, it's called not being a cucked feminist whiteknight faggot.

Last edited:
No obese, old, or debilitatingly deformed. You need to be not disgusted by it obviously.