Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can an incel have a community (outside of family)?

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
★★★★★
T. Framecel sub4 sperg

I was told today that I just have to find people of my same persuasion. I have deduced that that would mean:

1. Physically weak
2. Male
3. Facially subhuman
4. My height or shorter

Where does one find these goblins irl? Or is every true incel a loner?

your community is incels.is

DnD ? Magic the gathering ? Boxing/MMA ?
You can work on your strength even if you have a weak frame and short height, you're not destined to be weak unless you have hormonal issues.

Yes you can.

It will be a fuck ton harder as an incel but it is possible

Yes it’s mainly non NTs aka users of this forum mainly who don’t. Outside of family

This is your community. I haven't found many groups of people like us out in the real world. Hobbies are filled with normies, sex havers, and foids the members worship

Every true incel probably resides in spaces like these. The chances of you meeting another blackpilled individual irl is extremely low if not impossible

It's not hard to be acquaintances with other ugly men, even if you're an autistic retard like me.

It's just not worth the time or bother.

Idk. I had to go to every fucking thing that was open when I moved. Even then I just got lucky with other implants and a relatively niche interest within a niche.

And of course it seems, that the group is starting to dissolve. It was bound to happen.

I sometimes dream about forming a bachelors club when I get old enough and make acquaintances with other males like me (not gifted in looks, body, genes etc) and doing things like fishing and trekking with them. I don't know if it'd ever be possible but dreaming doesn't hurt.

You need more in common than just being ugly. Because discussing and mutually venting over the struggles of inceldom will get repetitive after a while.

T. Framecel sub4 sperg

I was told today that I just have to find people of my same persuasion. I have deduced that that would mean:

1. Physically weak
2. Male
3. Facially subhuman
4. My height or shorter

Where does one find these goblins irl? Or is every true incel a loner?
There are asian male friend groups

This is your community. I haven't found many groups of people like us out in the real world. Hobbies are filled with normies, sex havers, and foids the members worship

I robot no

If you're sufficiently off-kilter, you likely won't be able to find people with the same persuasion as you in your vicinity (esp. if you don't live in a metropole). It's just basic probability. Be that as it may, you can still have friends who don't share your worldviews. I do.

I have friends irl. I'm convinced the guys bring me out because they know I'm 100% harmless as competition and I think the women get off on me giving them attention before she goes home and gets fucked by Chad rather than me. Of course, I could internalize all of this as I'm being used without gaining anything and then stay indoors instead but I did that for years and got bored of indoors. At least I find this stuff distracting. I made one friend simply because he noticed how I kept trying for women and always failing. He told me he's never seen a guy hated by women as much as me despite me being a good person, according to him. He's not an incel but he doesn't do well with the ladies. We get along enough and play golf together.

If you want friends, you basically need to do stuff that isn't complain about women.

Yes it’s mainly non NTs aka users of this forum mainly who don’t. Outside of family
True. If you've found this forum, you are probably an autistic subhuman who doesn't stand much of a chance at a social life IRL.

Most normie places don't accept us as a community and want us to stay alone

As incels you can have friends in real life but only if they are incels or single, because as fast as your friend will find foid their behevior towards you will change dramatically.
You can be 100% sure that your friend's girlfriend will not like you, and if your friend has to choose between sex and you, well he will choose sex, and your friendship will be weaker and weaker.

Every true incel probably resides in spaces like these. The chances of you meeting another blackpilled individual irl is extremely low if not impossible
Exactly