Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can Allah please send an asteroid over?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-

These are the whores that await simp men that choose to marry

You don´t need some desert towhead retard to fantasize about this, religious copers are the worst.
It will come on its own.
Just give it time.
This planet is not impenetrable.
One dwarf planet would be able to make quite the catastrophic menace on this entire structure.
It would whoop Nature by its arrogant ass.
That won´t be in our life time.
Tbh

Last edited:
At least the comments section is pretty based. Glad to see a lot of men outside the blackpill community aren't happy about this either.

At least the comments section is pretty based. Glad to see a lot of men outside the blackpill community aren't happy about this either.

Yea bro. I noticed this too. There were a lot of bluepiller that woke up a little in that comments section. One comment stood out:

he said "I don't get it".

Bluepill.exe broke.

Yea bro. I noticed this too. There were a lot of bluepiller that woke up a little in that comments section. One comment stood out:

he said "I don't get it".

Bluepill.exe broke.
Foids getting all drunk and honest brings out their degeneracy to the point where even cucks can't cope with it, that's my theory.

White aryan man worshippers

Why are these foids so proud about riding the CC but would then complain about being unable to find a good man. fucking hypocrites :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree:

You don´t need some desert towhead retard to fantasize about this, religious copers are the worst.
It will come on its own.
Just give it time.
One dwarf planet would be able to make quite the catastrophic menace on this entire structure.
Tbh
Our best hope for total destruction would be Kim Jong Un sending a few nukes to destroy the west

Our best hope for total destruction would be Kim Jong Un sending a few nukes to destroy the west
Low IQ
The best possible option is a nuclear war between USA and Russia.
There would be almost nothing left after that scenario.

Low IQ
The best possible option is a nuclear war between USA and Russia.
There would be almost nothing left after that scenario.
Sarah Palin IQ
North Korea is more trigger happy than Mother Russia & the US combined.

Sarah Palin IQ
North Korea is more trigger happy than Mother Russia & the US combined.
Keep coping.
You´re obviously a fanboy of Kim imbecile cUnt.
An overweight commie faggot with outdated technology over 80 years old.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Alllah sent something greater than asteroid. He sent Blackpill.

Keep coping.
outdated technology over 80 years old.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The tech doesnt need to be new brother - a nuke from 1945 can blow our asses to hell and back 12 times just as much as a nuke from 2019 can do the same

Just fucking burn this world already.

It will come on its own.
Just give it time.
Tbh
Why do you write in red text?

Just fucking burn this world already.

Let global warming take its place and kill us

Why wish for an Asteroid? I take fun in taking up arms against every psycho enabling this degeneracy on the planet and I'll happily die as a martyr, smelling dead cuck bodies in the modern is a dream. We need wide world economical recession + anarchy, that's when the fun is happening.