Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel can a wagecuck even enjoy anything?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I remember when I wagecucked full time there was always a sense of urgency which made it very hard to get into any show or game that didn't immediately grab me. Made me feel the little time I had until I had to go to work so much more. Doing bullshit in video games like farming boring crap is unbearable when you have a job. Getting into a storyline of a show or movie is hard when you're thinking about going to work tomorrow. I see wagecucks and especially parents who just have no soul, no life, no emotion. They are too tired to.

Yup, being a wagie is not living. Not worth it overall.

Only if you don't have much responsability

No, there is no difference between death and wageslaving, but at least being dead isn't stressful and you don't have dumb coworkers to deal with...

You have no soul as a wagecuck

While wagecucking, all my free time was spent either LDARing here and on imageboards, sleeping, playing mindless shit while listening to YT or swimming to relax. I had no patience for anything else tbh.

Well at least you got money to spend unlike m me

The only thing I miss from being a wagie is the feeling of coming home after a long day of work, it feels really good.

Get job that lets you work from home. I don't hate wagevuvking as much due to working from home mostly.

I don't beleive i enjoyed anything ever since i started wageslaving. I can't enjoy any movie or show cause all i can think off is that i will have to go back into the torture room soon. If this keeps up, i'm gonna off myself. There is nothing worse than being an incel and a wagecuck.

Don't go ER buddy boyos