Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can a NT zoomer get foids by watching popular anime series that foids like

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Could a NT zoomer get a gf by watching Chainsaw Man:foidSoy: or Attack on Titan or other animes that foids like

If they have good face ngl tbh tbh

Yes, certainly no matter your looks or height. If you enjoy Shows like Boruto or Kimetsu no Yaiba. You might pull of some thirsty girl anime enjoyers and get to sex them with their cosplays and stuff. You have to really like anime tho if not they'll know you like some shitty thing like footbal and not give you the time of day, no matter if you're really attractive. After all what matters are your interests

Yes, certainly no matter your looks or height. If you enjoy Shows like Boruto or Kimetsu no Yaiba. You might pull of some thirsty girl anime enjoyers and get to sex them with their cosplays and stuff. You have to really like anime tho if not they'll know you like some shitty thing like footbal and not give you the time of day, no matter if you're really attractive. After all what matters are your interests
Cope

NT zoomer can get foids without anime as long as he's at least normie.

NT zoomer can get foids without anime as long as he's at least normie.
i thought only men watch anime? i didnt know foids watched anime other than sailor moon and other magical girl crap

i thought only men watch anime? i didnt know foids watched anime other than sailor moon and other magical girl crap
There's lots of female youtubers who only post their reactions to the latest anime episodes.

There's lots of female youtubers who only post their reactions to the latest anime episodes.
isn't that to extract money from bluepilled simps? i didnt think they actually enjoyed watching those shows

yes if he has a human face. (symmetrical, non-repulsive, non-subhuman...)

isn't that to extract money from bluepilled simps? i didnt think they actually enjoyed watching those shows
The fanbase of stuff like Chainsaw Man:foidSoy: has a really high foid% it might even be close to 50/50

If you like shit like YuYu Hakusho there's no way that women will give you the time of the day. Who knows about that? The shit now is Demon Slayer and Boruto, the greatest anime of the time. That or Chainsaw dude

If you like shit like YuYu Hakusho there's no way that women will give you the time of the day. Who knows about that? The shit now is Demon Slayer and Boruto, the greatest anime of the time. That or Chainsaw dude
Go try it out and tell me how it goes.
Foids don’t give a shit what dudes are watching. They’ll act like they’re in the know if your face is good enough, regardless of what you watch. Keep coping. You can’t circumvent ugliness or height.

If she finds him attractive , sure

The poor women are also SO infantilized, and many of them are simply made to be “pedobait” with the way they act, talk, and dress. Not to mention many of them are just caricatures of stereotypes put against East Asian women, which is both infantilizing and sexualizing; the reason they must do it is either because they don’t truly care about women, really want money, or both. It’s sad that it’s well received and pushed to the point of grown-ass, pseudo-pedophilic men dying on the hill that says ‘it’s flawless’. None of this will make sense to anyone but me because it’s 12:10am where I am, but yeah. I think the reason is Sexism is very high in Japan and women are taught to be submissive and obedient.

Last edited:
The poor women are also SO infantilized, and many of them are simply made to be “pedobait” with the way they act, talk, and dress. Not to mention many of them are just caricatures of stereotypes put against East Asian women, which is both infantilizing and sexualizing; the reason they must do it is either because they don’t truly care about women, really want money, or both. It’s sad that it’s well received and pushed to the point of grown-ass, pseudo-pedophilic men dying on the hill that says ‘it’s flawless’. None of this will make sense to anyone but me because it’s 12:10am where I am, but yeah. I think the reason is Sexism is very high in Japan and women are taught to be submissive.
nigga wtf are you talking about

nigga wtf are you talking about
As a woman, I’m so glad to see someone describe what I’ve been thinking for so many years. I’m super into animation but I’ve always felt like the odd one out within my friend group who isn’t really into anime except for a few. I just find it very hard and awkward to enjoy something when it feels like everyone of my gender is portrayed as a sexual object over anything else. The way their clothing is always excessively revealing, the way they talk in high pitched almost moaning voices, the faces they make, the excessively sexualized body parts, and how none of this is done to the men in the same shows

As a woman, I’m so glad to see someone describe what I’ve been thinking for so many years. I’m super into animation but I’ve always felt like the odd one out within my friend group who isn’t really into anime except for a few. I just find it very hard and awkward to enjoy something when it feels like everyone of my gender is portrayed as a sexual object over anything else. The way their clothing is always excessively revealing, the way they talk in high pitched almost moaning voices, the faces they make, the excessively sexualized body parts, and how none of this is done to the men in the same shows
ah I get it you're quoting toilets. Fair enough

ah I get it you're quoting toilets. Fair enough
As a bi trans man it always made me rly uncomfortable when women are oversexualized in anime and I’m so glad to see somebody else who thinks this way.

I think every character of AOT is greatly written. One thing i love about AOT is how no gender is treated differently. Every female character played a huge role. And played their part well. I also loved how Mikasa's hair were cut short making her look more masculine.

@Broly And @Cope_Time Crying rn (they will never be women)
Don't worry. They just haven't been exposed to enough @shii410 threads

Last edited:
@Broly And @Cope_Time Crying rn (they will never be women)
9558F346 F6C7 49B9 9DBC 93C3F28EC50D

They would rather be with chads who bully anime geeks. Although the chads might like dragonball z any other anime is gay to them.

foids don't have interests or hobbies other than chad chasing
at times they chameleon they do, when a chad is involved

watching anime implies low status so no

watching anime implies low status so no
I think maby a few years ago but not for current Gen Z mab

Watching shit like konosuba and weird tropey weeb romance animes is definitely still low status but not popular stuff thats more serious and dignified like AOT

If they have a good face then yes, you can’t really fail at anything if youre ugly, even weird things you do people will force themselves to like because they find you attractive. If he’s just NT and ugly then no, it won’t work

Could Maizy or Biper fuck your ass mab? :feelswhere: