Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can a man with 7/10 face but has mental illness get a girlfriend?

Short answer: Yes
Long answer: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Yes but it won't come easy.
He will have to do therapy and other shit.

Women themselves will show interest in him, but he will be less successful with women compared to mentally healthy and NT 7/10 man.

It depends on which mental illness but typically yes. At 7/10 foids approach you.

The title.
Foids don't care about mental illness they go for the looks they like borderline mentally retarded people with good looks and also autistic ones

Foids don't care about mental illness they go for the looks they like borderline mentally retarded people with good looks and also autistic ones
Interesting. Form what I’ve seen and heard they don’t really like men who are mentally ill but that may just be the ones who are below 5.

Yes, everybody can get a girlfriend.
As long as God doesn't hate you.

Yes, everybody can get a girlfriend.
As long as God doesn't hate you.
No way bro. A lot of ppl including me are truly fucked and are probz gonna die alone

Interesting. Form what I’ve seen and heard they don’t really like men who are mentally ill but that may just be the ones who are below 5.
Foids speak in riddles never trust what a foid says what's directly observable and objective is what's right don't trust foid's and normies' twisted sense of reality

Foids speak in riddles never trust what a foid says what's directly observable and objective is what's right don't trust foid's and normies' twisted sense of reality
Oh I certainly don’t. Ppl in this community are the only ones with any sense. But yes foids are confusing but are all fucking bitches

Yes if tall, no if manlet

Depends on what the mental illness is and how severe it is. I think mentalceldom is only possible if you're <7/10.

Is that you?
Hell no I wish. I am mentally ill but I don’t know my official rating never here one but I’ve never had a girlfriend and been bullied in school for my looks and I’m 5f10 and not tall enough for females. I am hideous according to multiple accounts from females and been laughed at.