Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a LTN/MTN/HTN be Incel?

veryrare

veryrare

Officer
★★★★★
What do you think should be the cutoff for Inkwells Now I know most of you niggas are gonna be like "muh I'm trucel" which is cope most of you aren't
Most of you are normie niggers so tell us what should be cutoff

Even HTN can be incel if he has Asperger's. Women's standards keep increasing to insane levels.

LTN yes, MTN and above not really. Especially not HTN.

What about Neurotypical people
MTN is probably the cutoff. I know many MTNs even get excluded by women since females now are so bad. I don't think you're gonna fail as an HTN NT. I know of one user on here who is an HTN and is incel because he is a sperg. No way this guy could be incel if he was NTmaxxed

MTN is probably the cutoff. I know many MTNs even get excluded by women since females now are so bad. I don't think you're gonna fail as an HTN NT. I know of one user on here who is an HTN and is incel because he is a sperg. No way this guy could be incel if he was NTmaxxed
Interesting, Tbh that guy is probably not HTN JFL

Anything lower then HTN is pretty much an incel. Average men and below by default have 0 SMV and they have to build it up with a female by simping or jester maxxing. HTN+ have existing SMV so they can get sex without too much resistance.

I think LTN and MTN can, but i'm not sure about HTN tbh

Interesting, Tbh that guy is probably not HTN JFL
He's definitely high MTN then for sure, considering he's tall too. I saw his face because he sent it to me in DMs, and his physique isn't bad either. NTpill fucked his chances. I saw two other faced users had me rate in DMs. One was a 4.5/10 and the other was a 3/10 truecel who is also short. Interesting the wide variety of looks level people here

Why not MTN
Just being normal looking is fine enough in the absolute majority of cases, some people here like to pretend that only Chadlites and above get coochie but that's not really what's happening. Not where i live at least.

hard to imagine HTN being incel, probably only in case of some severe autism or mental illness

Anything lower then HTN is pretty much an incel. Average men and below by default have 0 SMV and they have to build it up with a female by simping or jester maxxing. HTN+ have existing SMV so they can get sex without too much resistance.
Agreed tbh

Just being normal looking is fine enough in the absolute majority of cases, some people here like to pretend that only Chadlites and above get coochie but that's not really what's happening. Not where i live at least.
Yeah but you are gonna be simping cuz foids are giga looks biased by that logic then betabuxxing is technically not incel but you are getting cucked

He's definitely high MTN then for sure, considering he's tall too. I saw his face because he sent it to me in DMs, and his physique isn't bad either. NTpill fucked his chances. I saw two other faced users had me rate in DMs. One was a 4.5/10 and the other was a 3/10 truecel who is also short. Interesting the wide variety of looks level people here
Damn he doesn't meet the looks threshold where autism is ok Brutal tbh

Ltn - yes
mtn and above- only if they're manlets

Damn he doesn't meet the looks threshold where autism is ok Brutal tbh
Yeah, he's fucked because of that, and I am too. I'm certainly no HTN, but I think I'm an MTN. No way for my looks alone to be enough with autism. I'd probably not be an incel if NTmaxxed and low inhibmaxxed though.

I think a high tier normie is pushing it, would need some other horrible deficit like manletism, neurodivergent, limbless etc.

if you're nt, the cutoff is MTN +
if you're non nt, the cutoff is chadlite
Height cutoff for both is 6 feet

Yeah, he's fucked because of that, and I am too. I'm certainly no HTN, but I think I'm an MTN. No way for my looks alone to be enough with autism. I'd probably not be an incel if NTmaxxed and low inhibmaxxed though.
Nah you wouldn't be Incel If you were good looking enough

What would you consider as manlet
Its gonna vary by country, I think 5'6 and below

I have observed that you can say you are 5'7 and still kind of be laughed at but it passes around normies

I personally LARP as 5'7 when possible, its the bare minimum height to still get some respect

This answer is based off western countries, manlet cutoff will be higher in some parts of europe and lower in some parts of asia

Unironically a chad could be incel if he was like 4'0 tall jfl.

Its gonna vary by country, I think 5'6 and below

I have observed that you can say you are 5'7 and still kind of be laughed at but it passes around normies

I personally LARP as 5'7 when possible, its the bare minimum height to still get some respect

This answer is based off western countries, manlet cutoff will be higher in some parts of europe and lower in some parts of asia
Damn LARPing as 5'7 is brutal
In western countries manlet is probably around 5'7 as you said but that's including the deathnics as well
Height for white men 20-39, Mean is 178.2cm (https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_03/sr03_039.pdf#page22)
But then you include all the races and the mean is 175.6cm
It's just brutal living in the west tbh
To mog 90% of white men you have to be 187.6cm which is what foids want You being dominant and mogging other men in height

Damn LARPing as 5'7 is brutal
In western countries manlet is probably around 5'7 as you said but that's including the deathnics as well
Height for white men 20-39, Mean is 178.2cm (https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_03/sr03_039.pdf#page22)
But then you include all the races and the mean is 175.6cm
It's just brutal living in the west tbh
To mog 90% of white men you have to be 187.6cm which is what foids want You being dominant and mogging other men in height
Yeah, im way too short for that shit sadly, I wouldnt be on here if I was born at 6 feet tall its fucked

Brutal How do you cope brocel
I just stay inside at my computer all day, I do stuff in and around my house but I unironically never leave the boundaries of the property my parents own

I am the tallest in my family so I dont feel so short in the house but outside I am always the shortest person

Ltn yes, mtn and htn no

Spongebob meme patrick star

LTN can certainly be truecel if they get bullied alot and are ethnic. What other people especially hyper NT popular faggots think of a guy is very important to women. Even if she might have been attracted to the LTN intially, hearing the shit talking faggot make fun of him behind his back will instantly lower her opinion of him and make her pussy dry. In social situations, you need to be respected by EVERYONE. If one person calls you retarded or "special" behind your back with others giggling, it's beyond over for you.

Such an LTN might be able to get a mentally challenged landwhale though especially if he gets sent to a nursing home for menally ill/retarded people. Those places are highly concentrated with subhumans.

Nah you wouldn't be Incel If you were good looking enough
I know. If I looked like a Chad I would not be incel. Most men are MTN though, and neurotypical MTNs often succeed

Nah. I see an HTN guy at the gym, likely with Asperger’s, and he had to settle for a 2/10 350 pound land whale. I swear, she’s so unattractive it’s worse than inceldom. The fact this guy who mogs me had to shoot that low just shows how bad things are. He’d be an incel if he didn’t lower his standards so insanely low

I’m not telling. What people tell me in DMs stays private. He was an autist mentalcel doomed by social skill issues I would say. He’s not even here anymore, so don’t worry about it

What do you think should be the cutoff for Inkwells Now I know most of you niggas are gonna be like "muh I'm trucel" which is cope most of you aren't
Most of you are normie niggers so tell us what should be cutoff
Yeah, HTNs can perfectly be 'cels if hes manlet or non NT.