Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can a good looking guy be mentalcel?

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
Sometimes when reading certain threads here, I see users who actually get attention, or don't know if they are ugly or not. Can you even identify as incel?

No, those guys are fakecels

they are either foids or fakecels or have cute avis

most likely a mix of everything to some degree

i.e. some are more socialable because they were treated better in life and therefor know how to be entertaining

I m 7/10 in looks but still a mentalcel with no social life, rotting alone at home

I know a mentalcel who looks reasonably good (though he could stand to lose some weight). He has pretty severe schizophrenia, which chases foids away.

Absolutely. The reason a lot of ethnics are in incel-spaces is due in part as to how their parents raised them towards sexuality in ways more appropriate for the older culture, and the adolescent not being individualist enough to disregard this. Thus is born the curycel. Thus is born the ricecel. Thus is born the Somalicel, the most noble of them all.

Absolutely. The reason a lot of ethnics are in incel-spaces is due in part as to how their parents raised them towards sexuality in ways more appropriate for the older culture, and the adolescent not being individualist enough to disregard this. Thus is born the curycel. Thus is born the ricecel. Thus is born the Somalicel, the most noble of them all.
low iq it has nothing to do with culture or education

only looks:blackpill:

Sometimes when reading certain threads here, I see users who actually get attention, or don't know if they are ugly or not. Can you even identify as incel?
2021 hypergamy levels + Only slightly above average male + Doesen't want fat chicks = Incel

i.e. some are more socialable because they were treated better in life and therefor know how to be entertaining
This is me to some extent. I was bluepilled for the longest time until pretty recently. Nowadays I have better days when I can talk to normies and tolerate them around but then I have a lot of days when I just rot, alcoholmaxx or feel horrible for some reason.

fakecels. If they're good lucking people will tell them that and they'll get attention from girls. If they choose to remain like they are despite all that then they're retarded.

Mentalcels are larping fakecel faggots 100% of the time

View attachment 506923

Posted here come take a look
I have a similar chin. We're the same framecel chincel type. How tall are you? I'm 172cm (5'8) and most young guys here in Bulgaria are 177-180cm gymbros kek. Females and most normies don't consider me a man and im 22 yo kek

Last edited:
I m 7/10 in looks but still a mentalcel with no social life, rotting alone at home
And yeah, you're a low-tier-normie looking and your biggest problem (i'm not denying the fact the you just as me can't connect with and don't have anything in common with the NPC zombies anyway) is your appearance.
That's nice, but a bad frame is a bad frame, can't get another skeleton kek. Guys like us can't even gymmaxx kek

Can a good looking guy be mentalcel?​

@PoundCake, ask @-BrettyBoy-. Guy is tall and high-tier-normie looking and claims that mentalceldom is his biggest problem.
Yes.:feelsclown:

Elliot Rodger was one.:feelsthink:
He was a low-tier-normie looking literal sociopath and @-BrettyBoy- moggs him to oblivion kek :feelskek:

Last edited:
You must be giga-retarded autist then. Imagine being above average in face, but still prefering to LDAR in your basement. Sorry, bro, but i have no respect for you and Mentalcels in general. I mean, you guys are not cursed with subhumanity like real incels, therefore you have no excuses for living such shit lives. Go outside and approach women, thats it.
No, death to mental”cels”

they just need to talk to girls
:yes:

Last edited:
I think so. Even if I looksmaxxed to get an above average face, I'd still be incel. I'm a currycel, low-wagecel (gotta wear a gay security uniform for min wage) , mentalcel, framecel, wristcel.

Plus I'm tongue tied (or have a short tongue) so it's hard for me to have a convo with anyone.

You must be giga-retarded autist then. Imagine being above average in face, but still prefering to LDAR in your basement. Sorry, bro, but i have no respect for you and Mentalcels in general. I mean, you guys are not cursed with subhumanity like real incels, therefore you have no excuses for living such shit lives. Go outside and approach women, thats it.

:yes:
I don t know how to talk to girls

Fakecels. They didn't experience mogging and brutal rejections like us. Mentalcels are the most idiots. Foids want them but they just shoot their feet.

No. I know irl turbo autist prettyboy that got approached by foids and fucked with them

Yes he can, it can be autism or high inhibition or both. But contrary to truecels, it’s him who fucks up for himself, not foids.

they are either foids or fakecels or have cute avis

most likely a mix of everything to some degree

Wtf you're sillytruecel alt now :feelsgah: show them fat tiddies gurl :feelsautistic:

Screenshot 20211010 112044 Instagram

is this proof of you having suicidal tendencies :dafuckfeels:

Chad can’t be incel even if autistic

Good looking people can't have mental disorders.

You must be giga-retarded autist then. Imagine being above average in face, but still prefering to LDAR in your basement. Sorry, bro, but i have no respect for you and Mentalcels in general. I mean, you guys are not cursed with subhumanity like real incels, therefore you have no excuses for living such shit lives.
Bruh, he's a low-tier-normie looking guy, did you saw his photo
Go outside and approach women, thats it.
:feelshaha: Where have i heard that b4 :feelsgah::soy::feelskek::feelsclown::feelstrash::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Bruh, he's a low-tier-normie looking guy, did you saw his photo

:feelshaha: Where have i heard that b4 :feelsgah:
Damn, i take my words back
I don t know how to talk to girls
I'm sorry, bro, i just didn't notice your photo tbh, but now i understand. You're a lowtier normie. Be thankful for not being an ethnic atleast:feelscry:

Last edited:
Yes they can. Non NT, high inhib, feminine/low T guys can still be ostracized no matter the looks.