Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a Gigachad mog a Chad?

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Watching a Gigachad mog a Chad will be the most pleasurable moment of my life. Because in that moment a Chad will truly understand the pain incels go through. He would have to endure the pain and misery of being rejected which we have suffered countless times in our life. He'll realize that he was never the one and foids can always replace him with a Gigachad with much more superior genetics. He'll wallow in self pity and anger after knowing that his jaw line and wrist size was never perfect and there are men with a better bone structure than him.

He'll have to listen to his oneitis tell him "You'll find someone better than me and I hope we can still be friends" as the love of his life friendzones him. He would be forced to watch the foid for whom he cared about so much and loved with all his heart gradually fading away in the distant horizon walking alongside Gigachad with tears in his eyes. In that moment of self realization he'll accept that the blackpill was always right and the bluepill was just a bunch of horseshit. He'll understand what it is live like a subhuman who gets ridiculed and rejected everytime.

Obviously that moment will be short lived because his Becky best friend was always standing right beside him waiting for him to break up with his Stacy girlfriend so that she can suck and ride his dick. She'll console him, reassure him and fuck his brains out the moment they reach home and Chad will soon forget about his ex and the fact that he had been mogged into oblivion by a Gigachad.

Is it possible or am I just over imagining things?

Is water wet?

I wonder who the most unmoggable chad on the planet is

Chads will never understand the pain of ugly incels.

Chad and incel are polar opposites. Being mogged by 95% of the population vs 5% is not at all the same!

There is no pleasure as an incel in watching Gigachad mogging chad. It's like a poor enjoying that a billionaire has more money than a millionaire.

There is no pleasure as an incel in watching Gigachad mogging chad. It's like a poor enjoying that a billionaire has more money than a millionaire.
Seeing the millionaire not being able to afford the latest private jet is so sad though! :whatfeels:

How do you know?
I've never met a Chad who even knows what an incel is. They don't believe in coping because the moment they break up with their previous gf a new foid asks him to fuck her. I don't think they ever suffer.

Watching a Gigachad mog a Chad will be the most pleasurable moment of my life. Because in that moment a Chad will truly understand the pain incels go through. He would have to endure the pain and misery of being rejected which we have suffered countless times in our life. He'll realize that he was never the one and foids can always replace him with a Gigachad with much more superior genetics. He'll wallow in self pity and anger after knowing that his jaw line and wrist size was never perfect and there are men with a better bone structure than him.

He'll have to listen to his oneitis tell him "You'll find someone better than me and I hope we can still be friends" as the love of his life friendzones him. He would be forced to watch the foid for whom he cared about so much and loved with all his heart gradually fading away in the distant horizon walking alongside Gigachad with tears in his eyes. In that moment of self realization he'll accept that the blackpill was always right and the bluepill was just a bunch of horseshit. He'll understand what it is live like a subhuman who gets ridiculed and rejected everytime.

Obviously that moment will be short lived because his Becky best friend was always standing right beside him waiting for him to break up with his Stacy girlfriend so that she can suck and ride his dick. She'll console him, reassure him and fuck his brains out the moment they reach home and Chad will soon forget about his ex and the fact that he had been mogged into oblivion by a Gigachad.

Yes

this guy
CAC53FAA F624 4718 88F3 FCB9D3CFB0EC

would make this guy feel insecure

5C67E4C1 98FD 479F B43C D8B5D3A112A3

the mog is always there and even the giga will get mogged but benefits of it

Is this a trick question?

Is this a trick question?
Nope. I wanted to know if someone has seen a Chad get mogged by a gigachad. Because I personally have never seen Chads suffer because of getting rejected

Not like it matters imo. If chad gets mogged he can just fuck a few females and forget he even saw this guy.

a sufficient height mogg will make any chad feel insecure

No he wouldn't. He'd just go find some other girl or pick from the other myriad of girls lusting after him.

Petachad.

Then ExaChad.

Then zettachad.

Then Yottachad.
LOL those prefixes are gold

Ngl there's always a bigger chad, there isn't anyone who is unmoggbable in this world that is just wrong.

Last edited:
Maybe but it’s extreme coping. Chad won’t bother being mogged because he still can get any girl he wants. JFL if you think he will understand how incels feel.

Maybe but it’s extreme coping. Chad won’t bother being mogged because he still can get any girl he wants. JFL if you think he will understand how incels feel.

Probably just think gigachad must have a better personality and think he can learn from it.

Yep. Chads needs to try showering if he ever gets mogged by a Gigachad.
What I mean is Chad won't have enough self awareness to know what being mogged even is. If you are mogging 95% of the time being slightly mogged now and then wouldn't really be noticeable.

What I mean is Chad won't have enough self awareness to know what being mogged even is. If you are mogging 95% of the time being slightly mogged now and then wouldn't really be noticeable.
Yeah you're right.

I vote "no." If by "mog" you just mean make someone else feel temporarily emotionally vulnerable or experience the pain of rejection..., then obviously everyone eventually gets mogged. Age alone virtually guarantees that. But that definition trivializes what our community experiences--which is serious, heavy, measurable health and emotional risks from chronic rejection and social isolation. There may always be someone better, but the risks from being in the top 1% are very different from the risks of being in the lowest 1%.

Not like it matters imo. If chad gets mogged he can just fuck a few females and forget he even saw this guy.

Right. It would only really affect chad if he became close friends with giga chad and always hung around him.

Ngl it fills me with joy thinking about that