Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can a chad over 30 slay or is he fucked?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
i suppose he could just join tinder and simply put his age as 22, then say he's really 30+ on his profile

Of course. Chad never hits a wall.

Chad can slay into his 40s with ease.

Jaimy lanister from game of thrones. Hes closed to 50. Lol if you think he cant slay. Those who good genetics. Nw1 hair ect dont get old before 60. A 60 years old with nw1 look far younger then a disseased freak like me who was nw4 at age 20.

Jaimy lanister from game of thrones. Hes closed to 50. Lol if you think he cant slay. Those who good genetics. Nw1 hair ect dont get old before 60. A 60 years old with nw1 look far younger then a disseased freak like me who was nw4 at age 20.

are you really that bald at age 20 or trolling?

Jesus christ I am so sorry

the most swiped men on tinder are over 30

Women like men in mid 30's who are in the prime of their lives.

are you really that bald at age 20 or trolling?

Im now 26 and close to nw6. You guys are just volcels for me. I am true original incel with no hope. Kisless virgin. Woman despise me.

Depends on aging genetics and status. Most can still slay. A mature Chad is definately a milf's wet dream.

Chad over 30.... dude come on. It's easy for him

Chads can slay at any age, they slay in their age range as they have that appeal, and they can even slay with younger ladies if they have aged extremely well, I have seen it first hand with some chad family members, ragefuel

30 is still relatively young you idiot

Loses steam but can still do well