Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can a beautiful nature combined with theoretically lots of things to do there be more enjoyable with a gf than always alone?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Or would it not matter for you to be in that beautiful environment alone + any sport activity alone? I'm not even talking about the obvious cuddling/sex here, but daily fun activities in a nice nature.

In other words, is a gf important to sometimes do these things with.

IMO, yes absolutely. Doing everything alone or with family is so boring.

@Mistake
@PersonalityChad
@comradespiderman29
@DarkStar

A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone - Elliot Rodger

Meh, gf's would make it worse and get in the way of doing things you enjoy, by nagging and being foidbrained.

There is no point to gf's, they are a worthless modern creation.

The only relationship which matters is marriage, and nowadays due to divorce that's also mostly nominal. Foids should stay at home and have sex or w/e, not get in the way of you doing fun shit.

In other words, is a gf important to sometimes do these things with.
Definitely, i'm an introvertcel and I don't mind being alone, but some things just weren't meant to be experienced while single.
A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone - Elliot Rodger
Instantly thought of this quote the moment i clicked kek. One of his best ones imho, ER could have been a decent writer if he didn't go postal.

Putting a modern foid in a beautiful environment will just spoil the view.

Foids should be locked up in their husband's home, and not roaming free outdoors.

All important activities should be male-only, foids should be barred from sports, arts, and really any form of recreation other than knitting.

Last edited:
@Mistake
@PersonalityChad
@comradespiderman29
@DarkStar
Yeah, going to places alone or with my family feels pretty boring. I wish I could experience what it's like to go to places and have fun with a gf

Ofc it would be more enjoyable, everything would be with a GF.

That being said, if you want to naturemaxx do it: I would more, but the weather is disgusting where I live & the scenery is dogshit.

Based quote tbh

Ofc it would be more enjoyable, everything would be with a GF.
Yeah.

That being said, if you want to naturemaxx do it: I would more, but the weather is disgusting where I live & the scenery is dogshit.
I have nice nature, bike, kayak, but in my opinion, it gets boring and no fun having to always do it alone.

Yeah, going to places alone or with my family feels pretty boring. I wish I could experience what it's like to go to places and have fun with a gf
Agree.