Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can a 7/10 Chadlite be incel??

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 3h 41m
I got myself thinking now... Imagine a 7/10 man (Chadlite or Tyrone)

He is not hypergamic and just wanna stay with womam in is looksband (6/10 - 8/10 female)

But womem are hypergamic so 6/10 and 7/10 womam dont go for him, they go for 8/10 chad.

But our chadlite refuses to cope and to get 5/10 female, then he enters in INCEL state.

Is it possible or am i wrong in something??
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
first being a 7/10 is A LOT. you cant just be incel at that rating unless you literally never leave the house.8/10 is official male model tier.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
No, I think 7 is the magic number that makes dating way easier for guys.

He'd have to be an exceptional autist in order to have difficulties. But, he's so attractive that he falls into the "cute" or "quirky" category instead of the "Weirdo" category.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Sub8Hate said:
No, I think 7 is the magic number that makes dating way easier for guys.

He'd have to be an exceptional autist in order to have difficulties. But, he's so attractive that he falls into the "cute" or "quirky" category instead of the "Weirdo" category.

If a roastie found out a 7/10 guy was autistic, she would use it to her advantage and trick him into having sex with her. You'd have to put in an effort to not get laid at that looks rating.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
If a roastie found out a 7/10 guy was autistic, she would use it to her advantage and trick him into having sex with her. You'd have to put in an effort to not get laid at that looks rating.

I agree. It would be almost impossible to be incel.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 3h 41m
I created this because i have a 7/10 half-tyrone half-chadlite friend who gets NOTHING on tinder (In fact he has more than 100 matches but bitches dont even answer him)

But IRL he receives a lot of female attention but he is very aspie and dont enjot the chances he has, he is 22 and just got laid twice.

https://imgur.com/0rwbNyb
https://imgur.com/fgeItyd
https://imgur.com/bfryXG4
https://imgur.com/5zyRZlP
https://imgur.com/pvupU7O
https://imgur.com/fYIOiss

Rate him boyos plz :D
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Sub8Hate said:
I agree. It would be almost impossible to be incel.

It would be impossible. but it would be possible to be a volcel who actively tried not to have sex.
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,001
Online
6d 5h 39m
No, only Volcel.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
KilluminoidBR said:
I created this because i have a 7/10 half-tyrone half-chadlite friend who gets NOTHING on tinder (In fact he has more than 100 matches but bitches dont even answer him)

But IRL he receives a lot of female attention but he is very aspie and dont enjot the chances he has, he is 22 and just got laid twice.

https://imgur.com/0rwbNyb
https://imgur.com/fgeItyd
https://imgur.com/bfryXG4
https://imgur.com/5zyRZlP
https://imgur.com/pvupU7O
https://imgur.com/fYIOiss

Rate him boyos plz :D

6. Good looking guy. Looks a bit disheveled, though. He would improve by cleaning up his style.

Edit: Looked his pics more, looks 6.5 in one pic, but 6 in rest. If he reduces body fat and gets a normal hair cut, he could make it to almost Chadite status.
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,001
Online
6d 5h 39m
KilluminoidBR said:
I created this because i have a 7/10 half-tyrone half-chadlite friend who gets NOTHING on tinder (In fact he has more than 100 matches but bitches dont even answer him)

But IRL he receives a lot of female attention but he is very aspie and dont enjot the chances he has, he is 22 and just got laid twice.

https://imgur.com/0rwbNyb
https://imgur.com/fgeItyd
https://imgur.com/bfryXG4
https://imgur.com/5zyRZlP
https://imgur.com/pvupU7O
https://imgur.com/fYIOiss

Rate him boyos plz :D

Dude's a 6/10 at best. I'm betting what got him laid is his charisma, not his looks
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
KilluminoidBR said:
I created this because i have a 7/10 half-tyrone half-chadlite friend who gets NOTHING on tinder (In fact he has more than 100 matches but bitches dont even answer him)

But IRL he receives a lot of female attention but he is very aspie and dont enjot the chances he has, he is 22 and just got laid twice.

https://imgur.com/0rwbNyb
https://imgur.com/fgeItyd
https://imgur.com/bfryXG4
https://imgur.com/5zyRZlP
https://imgur.com/pvupU7O
https://imgur.com/fYIOiss

Rate him boyos plz :D

he looks good but not a 7/10
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 3h 41m
Yes, he is very very very different from other man and very carismatic.

If i told you that 9/10 stacie tried to get him for 3 days but he didnt got her, would you believe me?? @[email protected]

https://imgur.com/rjZwhFL
https://imgur.com/4hmLVE8
https://imgur.com/eYwA90G
https://imgur.com/gqu5ugV
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
Zyros said:
he looks good but not a 7/10

You are a dumbass piece of shit with your retarded theories on PSL ratings, it is time for you to leave this place forever.
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
Not 7/10, volcel since he got lots of matches which females finds him attractive. Is he a user on this forum? If so tell me his username.


KilluminoidBR said:
Yes, he is very very very different from other man and very carismatic.

If i told you that 9/10 stacie tried to get him for 3 days but he didnt got her, would you believe me?? @[email protected]

https://imgur.com/rjZwhFL
https://imgur.com/4hmLVE8
https://imgur.com/eYwA90G
https://imgur.com/gqu5ugV

She's not 9/10 thought.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,733
Online
64d 11h 4m
Anyone who is 5/10 or above is a volcel, not an incel. As for a rating on those pictures: 3-4/10 imo. Very unkempt, could potentially be a 5/10 guy.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 3h 41m
Bushladen008 said:
Not 7/10, volcel since he got lots of matches which females finds him attractive. Is he a user on this forum? If so tell me his username.



She's not 9/10 thought.



He doesnt use, but i showed the community to him and he got fascinated. He ghosts the community, doesnt post.

And lol if that girl isnt 9/10 i cant imagine what a 9/10 is, lol

https://imgur.com/Bxg3c1M
https://imgur.com/HSptTax
https://imgur.com/1ybaYn9
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
KilluminoidBR said:
He doesnt use, but i showed the community to him and he got fascinated. He ghosts the community, doesnt post.

And lol if that girl isnt 9/10 i cant imagine what a 9/10 is, lol

https://imgur.com/Bxg3c1M
https://imgur.com/HSptTax
https://imgur.com/1ybaYn9

6/10.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 3h 41m
CopingGymcel said:

Brother... females like that one are treated like divinityes in Brasil.

If that girl is something like 6/10 7/10 to you... i cant imagine how is a 9/10 stacey in your country X_X
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
KilluminoidBR said:
Brother... females like that one are treated like divinityes in Brasil.

If that girl is something like 6/10 7/10 to you... i cant imagine how is a 9/10 stacey in your country X_X

She is good looking, but not extreme. 6.5 at most. I know a girl who looks almost exactly like her.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,639
Online
7d 17h 50m
KilluminoidBR said:
He doesnt use, but i showed the community to him and he got fascinated. He ghosts the community, doesnt post.

And lol if that girl isnt 9/10 i cant imagine what a 9/10 is, lol

https://imgur.com/Bxg3c1M
https://imgur.com/HSptTax
https://imgur.com/1ybaYn9

Definitely not a 9/10
 
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
4,219
Online
8d 5h 59m
Those girls are either really racist (though I'm sure they're always talking all that liberal bullshit) orthis dude really is that much of an asspie.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,733
Online
64d 11h 4m
That "9/10" girl is actually a 5/10 girl. Shame, she could be a 6/10 but her nose is too big.. much like mine. But hers looks much better than mine, so instead of reducing 3 points, I reduce only 1.
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,915
Online
51d 11h 17m
I was once upon a time. Now I'm a fat 31 year old wizard. You have to be mentalcel and/or have some outlier problems (in my case, killer voice disorder and small dysfunctional dick).
 
cupcaker

cupcaker

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
214
Online
0
Yes. I was homeschooled for 7 years but have no clue how to interact with women, let alone men. On top of this, I have Aspergers.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
existentialhack said:
I was once upon a time. Now I'm a fat 31 year old wizard. You have to be mentalcel and/or have some outlier problems (in my case, killer voice disorder and small dysfunctional dick).

you were a legit 7/10?. why did you commit the horrid crime of neglecting your looks?
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 3h 41m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
That "9/10" girl is actually a 5/10 girl. Shame, she could be a 6/10 but her nose is too big.. much like mine. But hers looks much better than mine, so instead of reducing 3 points, I reduce only 1.

Troll rates.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
You basically decribed a volcel
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 3h 41m
incelman said:
You basically decribed a volcel

He aint volcel if he is 7/10 and can fuck just 5/10 females wtf
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,193
Online
0
It is possible for a 7 to be incel if he's non-NT and getting mogged by Chads. Maybe a 4 would throw him a bone, but he'd be very lucky to ever looks-match now.

They don't call it 80/20 for nothing. Shit, it's 95/5 now. Even 8's will be in 7's shoes as hypergamy marches on.
 
Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,710
Online
14m
KilluminoidBR said:
He aint volcel if he is 7/10 and can fuck just 5/10 females wtf

The fuck are you talking about. Sex with any female means you're not incel.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
If you're not subhuman, you're volcel.
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
Framecel222 said:
If you're not subhuman, you're volcel.

Most people on this forum look totally normal, so they are volcels?
 
theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
759
Online
10d 6h 2m
I can reply to this, I was in this exact situation

I oscillate between 7/10 and 8/10 depending on days

but I had severe social anxiety and introversion and shyness making me quite socially retarded

it took me a while and experience eventually fixed myself

MENTALCEL incel is LEGIT
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Anyone who is 5/10 or above is a volcel, not an incel. As for a rating on those pictures: 3-4/10 imo. Very unkempt, could potentially be a 5/10 guy.

There is no way in hell everyone who is a 5/10 is volcel.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 3h 41m
Framecel222 said:
If you're not subhuman, you're volcel.

You are not subhuman too, are you volcel?? ._.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
whogivesafucc said:
Framecel222 said:
If you're not subhuman, you're volcel.
Most people on this forum look totally normal, so they are volcels?

Well we haven't seen the faces of most people on here so they could be totally subhuman.

KilluminoidBR said:
Framecel222 said:
If you're not subhuman, you're volcel.
You are not subhuman too, are you volcel?? ._.

I am subhuman.
 
BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,843
Online
51d 9h 36m
KilluminoidBR said:
I created this because i have a 7/10 half-tyrone half-chadlite friend who gets NOTHING on tinder (In fact he has more than 100 matches but bitches dont even answer him)

But IRL he receives a lot of female attention but he is very aspie and dont enjot the chances he has, he is 22 and just got laid twice.

https://imgur.com/0rwbNyb
https://imgur.com/fgeItyd
https://imgur.com/bfryXG4
https://imgur.com/5zyRZlP
https://imgur.com/pvupU7O
https://imgur.com/fYIOiss

Rate him boyos plz :D

hes literally incel tier and nu-male beard coping. hes not tyrone
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 3h 41m
BlackpilledTruecel said:
hes literally incel tier and nu-male beard coping. hes not tyrone

No he cant be incel tier because he gets aproached frequently by 7/10 and even 8/10 females man.

But on tinder he really just serves as an ornament. Its bizarre.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,733
Online
64d 11h 4m
NegroKing said:
There is no way in hell everyone who is a 5/10 is volcel.

5/10 are normies. I'd rather be a mentally ill 5/10 than a fairly intelligent 2/10.
 
A

AngelOfDisease

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
565
Online
0
KilluminoidBR said:
But our chadlite refuses to cope and to get 5/10 female, then he enters in INCEL state.

Can hardly believe I actually had to point out your contradiction.

No, he did not enter no incel state.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Of course not.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
RREEEEEEEEE said:
5/10 are normies. I'd rather be a mentally ill 5/10 than a fairly intelligent 2/10.

Didn’t you rate me 5/10? I’m still incel. Average doesn’t do shit for you unless you’ve got everything else going for you too.
 

Similar threads

I
Replies
7
Views
302
CopingForBrutality
CopingForBrutality
A
Replies
13
Views
522
Sennacherib
Sennacherib
Ika-Sama
Replies
6
Views
660
Broly
Broly
E
Replies
34
Views
532
BardakTheGreat
BardakTheGreat
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top