Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Came all the way in the rain to univto see ma foid thesis supervisor. She tells me i shouldve texted before coming n sends me back

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★★
This fuckin foid is making me go crazy
She never helped with the writing of thesis n giving ideas. Just commented things like “elaborate” “make it shorter” “i dont understand what you mean”
She doesnt respond to my texts n i gotta send 10 texts so she answers cuz she “busy”
I once texted her if i can have an in-person meeting n she said no have online meeting
Therefore i decided just to go there for consultation without texting her beforehand n kinda put her in pressure(like im here u must listen to me n cant refuse me now ). I did that a few times n she didnt complain
So after two months since last we communicated n she said shed put me in priority, we havent communicated. Until now when i come in the rain n she says she just coming from a viva session n is hungry n got a class n i should text before coming
I cant be nt enough for it all

Shit is crazy

stop typing like a nigger i cannot understand anything

Foids being useless dumb whores as per usual :feelsjuice:

Have tried emailing her and adding the dean to see your emails? Usually works with me with academic advisers who dont fucking respond after i sent them like 5 emails but if i add their supervisor they’ll reply very quickly lol

Have tried emailing her and adding the dean to see your emails? Usually works with me with academic advisers who dont fucking respond after i sent them like 5 emails but if i add their supervisor they’ll reply very quickly lol
I didnt know about that tbh
Never heard that strategy

I think if i do this shell be more of a bitch thinking im a threat now somehow
Dont think dean reads the mails as well
This isnt a thing in here as far as i know n may lead to more problems

I didnt know about that tbh
Never heard that strategy

I think if i do this shell be more of a bitch thinking im a threat now somehow
Dont think dean reads the mails as well
This isnt a thing in here as far as i know n may lead to more problems
Very well just something that helped me when i was having problems with my schedule lol i mean wouldn’t hurt to try though

Very well just something that helped me when i was having problems with my schedule lol i mean wouldn’t hurt to try though
Maybe ill give it a try when things get shittier than it is now
Thanks for the advice mang:feelsokman:

texted her THREE times since afternoon
no answer :dafuckfeels: :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back