Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calvin Harris. From low-tier Normie to Chad. IT thinks this is the way JFL. LMAO IT doesn't realize...

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

Calvin Harris is fucking 6'6. He had the height.

Fucking IT fucks. Is it even possible to be an incel when you're a white guy this tall?

his teeth are shit so he just hides them, that's it

He's far from Chad. Maybe he eats more clean and works out, but there's no huge transformation

You should choose an avi

He was never a low tier normie JFL you guys have some wierd standards tbh

@mylifeistrash @ionlycopenow @Tallcel thoughts?

he has a narrow weak looking skull tbh

normie tier at best

no height doesn't make you look like less of a weak faggot

He's basically Chad

he has a narrow weak looking skull tbh

normie tier at best

no height doesn't make you look like less of a weak faggot
Bro...
How can I take you seriously when you say things like that?

Bro...
How can I take you seriously when you say things like that?

because his eyes are close together and he looks weak as fuck

height doesn't mean jack shit in 2020, it never did

it was just a basic ass requirement at best

because his eyes are close together and he looks weak as fuck

height doesn't mean jack shit in 2020, it never did

it was just a basic ass requirement at best
You are trolling right? I refuse to believe a human being could be this stupid.

If I looked like that I would have probably fucked almost every girl in my university.

Screenshot 20200530 0711172
+ 6'6

You are trolling right? I refuse to believe a human being could be this stupid.

If I looked like that I would have probably fucked almost every girl in my university.

View attachment 268358 + 6'6
yeah women don't give a fuck

they can get tall guys as easy as taking a shit and the ones they get don't look gay as fuck

High tier normie, not chad. He’s good enough with that height though. Not to mention status

yeah women don't give a fuck

they can get tall guys as easy as taking a shit and the ones they get don't look gay as fuck
6'6 is tall as fuck. Less than 0.5% men are 6'6, not every women can "get" 6'6 guys simply because they are rare as fuck. And thus guy has above average face with that height. Gtfo with this bullshit. He's a Chad in 90% part of the world and probably a chadlite in the rest 10%.

6'6 is tall as fuck. Less than 0.5% men are 6'6, not every women can "get" 6'6 guys simply because they are rare as fuck. And thus guy has above average face with that height. Gtfo with this bullshit. He's a Chad in 90% part of the world and probably a chadlite in the rest 10%.

and on tinder he wouldn't even scratch the top 20% of men

women aren't even gonna check his height unless he has a chad face so he might as well be 5'2

cakvin harris would be posting on r/tinder if not for his status

and on tinder he wouldn't even scratch the top 20% of men

women aren't even gonna check his height unless he has a chad face so he might as well be 5'2
He doesn't need tinder tho. I have done 6 irl approaches and I guarantee you if I looked like that guy with that height I would have fucked all 6 of them.

He was never a low tier normie JFL you guys have some wierd standards tbh

@mylifeistrash @ionlycopenow @Tallcel thoughts?

Face-wise, Low Tier normie does seem a little harsh looking back at this, but he was definitely nowhere near a Chad tho in the pic on the left. I don't even think he is your high tier normie tbh. He just looks like a regular normie who gets some and also doesn't get others...that is, if he was average height, but he wasn't...If you're 6'6 then you're getting pussy.

My point is the people who hate Incels and just judge us impulsively will use this pic to say "hey look he was unbangable, and now with hard work and dedication, he looks like this! You can too!" Yet completely disregarding height as a SIGNIFICANT factor in his rise to fame. If he was 5'2 unless he was Kevin Hart-level funny in his skills as a DJ he would be nowhere near mainstream.