Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Calmest foid reaction after seeing an incel saint

Acorn

Acorn

ᛟ Omnilone ᛟ
★★★★★

what is the origin of this clip?

some horror movie trailer?

Deformed obese females when a 7.9/10 5'11.9'' guy messages them on Tinder

Might be a schizo. Scariest condition of all time.
That doesn't mean anything here. Schizophrenics don't suddenly stop their behavior and then try to bash their heads in like this in a suicide attempt; they just have auditory and sometimes visual hallucinations. If this is real and not some clip trying to go viral in promotion of a horror film, then it looks like a possession. That, or mind control programming, if you're to believe some of things you hear through the grapevine.

Five of minutes searching shows the whole thing is fake.

Last edited:
That doesn't mean anything here. Schizophrenics don't suddenly stop their behavior and then try to bash their heads in like this in a suicide attempt; they just have auditory and sometimes visual hallucinations. If this is real and not some clip trying to go viral in promotion of a horror film, then it looks like a possession. That, or mind control programming, if you're to believe some of things you hear through the grapevine.

Five of minutes searching shows the whole thing is fake.
If you have extreme schizo behaviour it can happen, where they seem almost possessed. But good that is fake, it’s too brutal.

Not my proudest fap

i remember i was scared of this video as a child but its how woman react to an ugly autistic man

If you have extreme schizo behaviour it can happen
I have never seen any evidence which shows that schizophrenia leads to that kind of behavior (seemingly random acts of self harm and suicide attempts). There is a slightly higher suicidality amongst schizophrenics, but there's nothing inherent about schizophrenia itself that drives people to it. The suicides are usually a result of depression and other conditions.

I have never seen any evidence which shows that schizophrenia leads to that kind of behavior (seemingly random acts of self harm and suicide attempts). There is a slightly higher suicidality amongst schizophrenics, but there's nothing inherent about schizophrenia itself that drives people to it. The suicides are usually a result of depression and other conditions.
It’s not the self-harm that is a characteristic of schizo behaviour, but rather the unpredictability. From a schizo perspective the behaviour she displayed would have had nothing to do with what was going on around her, because she would be in a completely different realm in her mind and might not even know what she’s doing from the perspective of her body and everyone around her.

Foids have that expression when they see me irl :feelskek:

She must like metal with headbanging like that

I was not expecting that and I was convinced this is real until I read the replies

disappointed to hear its fake :feelsbadman:
Screenshot 20240504 110113 621