Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Calling out BrendioEEE - GTFIH [JEALOUSCELS STFO]

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Chad Boyo it's your time to shine.

@BrendioEEE
@BrendioEEE
@BrendioEEE

Screenshot 20191207 162340 YouTube

Screenshot 20191207 162355 YouTube

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

@BrendioEEE take the chance NOW!!

And irl she would call him ugly and avoid every contact with him

But hitting on women is not traditional.... traditional is arranged marriage, guess what... this woman would marry him? @BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE confirmed gigachad

And irl she would call him ugly and avoid every contact with him
Probably, but I want him to approach her and for her to reject him so I can call her a lying whore.

lmao, virtual signaling whore

Volcel if he doesnt

I'm traditional = I want a free meal

She's virtue signaling.

Low IQ, if you don't see that.

she's virtue signaling... but I'd give it a try after all

It's obligatory that he follow thru for our entertainment
Tbh...

I want everyone to ascend but in cases like his, if they meet in person she'll realise how being 5'4? Makes it over for him.

I can use this as 1 of 57483958494040 examples of women saying something and meaning the POLAR opposite.

Lmao “model.” She’s probably a basic white instahoe

Tbh...

I want everyone to ascend but in cases like his, if they meet in person she'll realise how being 5'4? Makes it over for him.

I can use this as 1 of 57483958494040 examples of women saying something and meaning the POLAR opposite.

That reminds me of this video:

This is virtue signalling. All the guys jumping up and down when girls show fake interest in BrendioEEE are fucking bluepilled. Blackpillers would instantly know that this is virtue signalling.
Doesn't matter

@BrendioEEE still has to do his part to ask her out and put himself out there so we can get results.

He'll either ascend or get rejected and we get to call the bitch a liar. Can't really lose with either result.
tbh, volcel if you wouldn't at least reach out.

mogs me so hard

Doesn't matter

@BrendioEEE still has to do his part to ask her out and put himself out there so we can get results.

He'll either ascend or get rejected and we get to call the bitch a liar. Can't really lose with either result.
High IQ.

Chadio, go for it @BrendioEEE

If you go on a date with her, you must film it.

It's obligatory that he follow thru for our entertainment

The 200 IQ play would be for Brendio to ask her out publicly as a reply to her comment, knowing that if she rejects, her virtue signalling will be evident to all except those who need to wear a helmet 24/7 and her image will take a hit as a result. Women always hate it when people think she's the bad guy and at fault.

It's a good opportunity. Best case scenario: you ascend. Worst case: she rejects you (like everyone before), but now you have sympathy and potentially follow-ups by other women upping the virtue signalling ante and trying to show you that they're better than this bitch.

Not doing anything about this now would be cucking yourself.

The 200 IQ play would be for Brendio to ask her out publicly as a reply to her comment, knowing that if she rejects, her virtue signalling will be evident to all except those who need to wear a helmet 24/7 and her image will take a hit as a result. Women always hate it when people think she's the bad guy and at fault.

It's a good opportunity. Best case scenario: you ascend. Worst case: she rejects you (like everyone before), but now you have sympathy and potentially follow-ups by other women upping the virtue signalling ante and trying to show you that they're better than this bitch.

High IQ. Chadio is statusmaxxing heavily.

Turing IQ

Why is anyone surprised? Ascension for him is all but guaranteed once he gets his BMI into the normal range, he's done a good job of statusmaxxing and in my opinion is hiding a chadlite face underneath the fat. It pains me to see such potential being squandered.

EHkz0TRXUAMn19F.jpg

Why yes, I do wear a yellow hoodie in every video, how did you know?

theres no proof shes even real

High IQ and honestly if he doesn't do this, he is a volcel.

Legit if you are an incel and a girl says "I will go out with you" and you ignore it, you are the same as all the girls who reject incels and then say "why are there no good men?"

Either she's lying and you get to prove the incel plight, or she's being honest and you can get out of inceldom.

@BrendioEEE fuck that whore bro

Nah it's just virtue signalling. She will just dump him after a date or two saying they weren't compatible.

According to his incel wiki bio, he has had 2 girlfriends in the past.Volcel for sure.

Looks like someone doesn't know what virtue signalling is.

He would be Zyros-lite if he got lean.

According to his incel wiki bio, he has had 2 girlfriends in the past.Volcel for sure.
"BrendioEEE appeared on The Fallen State a second time, this time losing weight, with manicured eyebrows, and with a new hairdoo, and facial hair. The response from Jesse Peterson and his fans was to tell him to get a job as a truck driver."

:lul: :lul: :lul:

This is all a publicity stunt she trying to gain attention.

The model that dates incel

Just tell her he's 5'5 and watch how she disappears :lul:

"I dont approach, I'm Traditional!" Means Chad only. She is also virtue signaling HARD. JFL at the copers in the thread calling him "volcel", and all the chads.co memes. He has no chance.
I'm traditional = I want a free meal
She's virtue signaling.

Low IQ, if you don't see that.
This is virtue signalling. All the guys jumping up and down when girls show fake interest in BrendioEEE are fucking bluepilled. Blackpillers would instantly know that this is virtue signalling.

thats called virtue signaling u mentally ill retard