Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Calling in all Maycels

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Just wondering if there are any maycels left after the great mod purge of 2019.

I can still hear their screaming pewpew T.T

What has your activity been like over the months/years you've been active? Am I the only OG Maycel left on this forum?

How has Mayceldom evolved over the years, basically how have people come to know the users who joined in the month of St.Elliot?

Just wondering pewpew
Also @happiless, your pfp of Sagiri's thighs is absolute lifefuel pewpew.

Last edited:
@Mainländer
@anon1822

I didn't check the list, only the few I remember.

wtf happened in may

wtf happened in may
Get ready little one, and let me tell you a story
LeoBaskervillefull1455684

It was May 2018, Alek Minassian had just gone ER that month and a surge of users were appearing on the incels.me site (before it was called .co or .is). People were mad at these new users, calling them "Maycels" giving significance to the month that they joined due to the fact that the site had never seen a large spike in membership before. If you were a Maycel, your opinion was immediately invalid upon posting and you were treated like shit.

This got so bad, that OG Junecels (which were at the time brand new) were immediately labeled as being better than Maycels despite Maycels being older. This paranoia, however, faded over the preceding weeks and it meant nothing to be a Maycel anymore. But those of us who experienced it still remember, remember that we were openly called fakecels and nigger faggots just because we joined in May.

Now we have seniority, and now we're taken seriously pewpew.

I didn't come here cause of ER.

I used to be really into MGTOW for like a year. Was vaguely aware of what an incel was, didn't really know about the blackpill. All I knew was that women are evil, manipulative whores. Then they banned the incel subreddit (never posted there or even browsed it), and that's when I got interested in this forum.

Then I started posting mopy moronic threads like I still do.

But my memory sucks so idk, maybe I mixed some things up.

View attachment 207599
It was May 2018, Alek Minassian had just gone ER that month and a surge of users were appearing on the incels.me site (before it was called .co or .is). People were mad at these new users, calling them "Maycels" giving significance to the month that they joined due to the fact that the site had never seen a large spike in membership before. If you were a Maycel, your opinion was immediately invalid upon posting and you were treated like shit.

This got so bad, that OG Junecels (which were at the time brand new) were immediately labeled as being better than Maycels despite Maycels being older. This paranoia, however, faded over the preceding weeks and it meant nothing to be a Maycel anymore. But those of us who experienced it still remember, remember that we were openly called fakecels and nigger faggots just because we joined in May.

Good thing novembercels are treated with respect and honor here

I actually joined in Jan/Feb 2018 but forgot my password and just lurked until end of last year :feelsautistic:

Good thing novembercels are treated with respect and honor here
Yeah you're lucky pewpew, though people thought Decembercels would be the same high IQ posters as the OG 2017 ones.

They weren't pewpew.

We julcels mog you

View attachment 207599

Women will rule everything forever if we don’t get our shit together. Giving someone shit for the month they joined on? Seriously?

Brutally datemogs me

dec2017-april 22 2018 would've been the best time to join imo

Not me, im Novembercel

Over for newcels

some of us didn't even recover :feelsmage:
Makes sense, I barely see any OG maycels anymore, then again I barely see any OGcels in general compared to a year ago pewpew.

@IamJacksBrokenHeart

@Kokoro @TomathonClancy @Firefly @Scorn @last_man @Ghost @Limerencel @PoodankMcGee @Timecel @uglyfuck @TheGoodGuy @MaxZM98

Last edited:
I self-identify as maycel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back